Shaymin Event coming to the US

I've been soft reseting for a while now, is it possible to get a Shaymin with Serene Grace or will they all have Natural Cure??

I've been soft reseting for a while now, is it possible to get a Shaymin with Serene Grace or will they all have Natural Cure??
They'll all have Natural Cure, since that's Shaymin-L's only ability; it's ability is changed to Serene Grace when it transforms to Sky Forme in Platinum and then goes back again when it switches back.

I went and got my Shaymin today from TRU, and found out they wouldn't take the 5$ coupon toward pre-ordering Platinum. :(

Does anyone know if the pre-order bonus bundle at wal-mart will cost extra or not? I'm trying to decide whether to pre-order from there or gamestop now.

I went and got my Shaymin today from TRU, and found out they wouldn't take the 5$ coupon toward pre-ordering Platinum. :(

Does anyone know if the pre-order bonus bundle at wal-mart will cost extra or not? I'm trying to decide whether to pre-order from there or gamestop now.
it is a BONUS. so it is free when you pick up your game.

Anyone get a beastly Shaymin yet? I can't go to the event, so I'm relying on trades haha.
24/XX/20/31/23/31 Timid (Skymin can 2HKO a blissey w/seed flare w/o modest anyway)

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bad News: I'm not in America for the event.
Good News: My sister picked it up for me.
Bad News: She picked it up from the man in the pokemart, so I can't SR.
Good News: The one she got happened to be Modest.
Bad News: Its IVs were crap.
(sort-of) Good News: It still has high speed, I guess...

Should I be happy or sad?

Cool, I got my Shaymin last night at the TRU in Times Square. Saw a black dude on his DS but I was too much of a pussy to strike up a conversation! (Yes that was racist lol, sorry!)

I preordered a copy of Platinum as well, but I didn't bother taking the coupon since it didn't apply to the only Pokemon game I was interested in. ;3

Yeah, so I'll get around to SRing it for a pwnsome Skymin... after I'm done with Darkrai lol.

took my sister to get our Shaymin's today.

easy as pie, walked into the elctronics section, turned on our DSs and received our myster gifts. :)

i think i'll take my brothers DS back there tomorrow so that when he gets home in a year, he'll have a nice little surprise waiting for him. :)

i'll SR mine after i finish my current BP.

Good Job Man that thing is the Awesomeness . . .

. . . if you are interested in a trade please CMT I'll do a 2 for 1 for that little green booger you have.
well this one is the best i have recieved from my 90+ shaymin so far. i still have 3 more days to get a better one. if i do get a better one, you are more than welcome to trade for the one i currently have.

Yup, yours beats mine in the important categories:
Timid #492 Shaymin: 27 / 27 / 29 / 27 / 31 / 27 (HP Dark 67)
still, a very nice shaymin you got! Congratz!

Well, just picked up my Shaymin from TRU a couple hours ago, and it was certainly different than I remember it. This has been my 2nd time I went to a Pokemon event, the first being way back when in Gold and Silver for a Celebi. Anyway, I just went into the electronics section since there was neither any apparent sign or poster telling me what to do nor a pack of mobbing little 10 year olds yelling and screaming to get their pokemans. I went up to the electronics guy and said, "isn't there some kind of Pokemon event?" and he said, "yeah, you just bring out your DS and it will be right there for you." I'm just like, "huh......" I get the Shaymin and look around, scanning the area, and say, "how many people have been here to get this event pokemon?" He gives me an answer, "5, including you." I was like :/
Granted, it was probably for that day but still, it wasn't as awesome when there was a trillion kids everywhere and when me and my friends waited we all had battles together on GSC. :P
It seems that the the Pokemon has lost some awesomeness over the years...

Well, anyway I still got the Shaymin, so I'm happy. Any of you guys remember the good old days? :)

My TRU seemed not to have it, and I turned on my DS anyway, started mystery gift, waited 5 minutes, and... nothing. :( And I have nothing anyone will want to trade for...

My TRU seemed not to have it, and I turned on my DS anyway, started mystery gift, waited 5 minutes, and... nothing. :( And I have nothing anyone will want to trade for...
actualy i have been getting tons of them and i have tons of extras, just for this situation. send me a PM and i will send you one.

Argh, my stupid Toys R Us didn't have it. :(

They also had two copies each sealed of Sapphire and Emerald for only $19.99 and I didn't have the cash on me to get them... I was so irritated.

I just picked up a Shaymin today (my Diamond is somewhere in storage, so I could only get one...), and I just got this one, according to Metalkid's IV calc.:

Naive
30-31/18-19/24-25/12-13/30-31/31

SAtk and Atk are a bit disappointing, but its defenses are nearly perfect, and it has flawless Speed. :D Should I keep it or keep trying? Also, is there a way to find out its exact IVs without leveling it up? I can't go online for an IV battle...

*EDIT*
Boo, it has HP Grass... :( Didn't help me find the exact IVs for anything, though...

Just got mine today. I had to travel 40 miles to the nearest Toys 'R' Us, so I won't stop SRing until I get one that's worthy enough.

Hell, until just the other day, I was STILL SRing for that old Gamestop Deoxys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)