Shaymin? What the heck is THAT? *Warstory*

Was he expecting Blastoise to be beefy enough to survive, what, 4 DD Dragonite Outrage? Was he on crack or something?

Also, very enjoyable read.

Nice warstory. Probably the first one in a while that I actually read all the way. Props for using Azumarill. For the record, Aqua Jet+Superpower is an illegal combination. Azumarill gets Superpower from Feraligatr, Crawdaunt, or that beaver thing.(Forgot what it's called) None of them can learn Aqua Jet and Azumarill can't breed with Smeargle. Shoddybattle doesn't care about illegal movesets though.

great warstory, loved the use of dragonite with roost. I'm pretty sure that superpower+aqua jet on azumarill is illegal, since the things that can pass superpower down to azumarill (feraligator, bibarel, and crawdaunt) Don't get aqua jet.

Fun teams, good story. I should make myself a Blastoise now because he's my favorite poke, but this story just seems to prove why he isn't OU. =( Every one of his movesets some other poke seems to do better, at least Dnite has his ginormous movepool and good defenses to make him stand out.

Great read. The warstories have been excellent as of late. And shaymin, wow! I can't wait to get one of those! Your dragonite kicked ass, too...i'm sure that your opponent - who was a massive crotch goblin, by the way - is raising a better Blastoise as we speak.

*cough* What's with all the §ømething bashing? *cough*

Hrothgar: It was on Shoddy.

phatJacob07: I'm pretty sure if it had maxed out defenses it would have survived (or at least had a chance to).

Others: Why/what does Notty's opponent have to do with 'Pompous Prick' and 'Massive Crotch Goblin'? o_O

^I guess calling him a crotch goblin was a bit much since 'crotch goblin' should only be used sparingly, but there's something about dudes who flap their gums, 'gg' early and lose ungracefully that is just plain annoying. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but in this particular situation i think he deserves a ribbing.

^I guess calling him a crotch goblin was a bit much since 'crotch goblin' should only be used sparingly, but there's something about dudes who flap their gums, 'gg' early and lose ungracefully that is just plain annoying. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but in this particular situation i think he deserves a ribbing.
gg isn't necessarily rubbing in the opponent's inevitable loss as people seem to think it is these days. Its supposed to mean Good Game.

gg isn't necessarily rubbing in the opponent's inevitable loss as people seem to think it is these days. Its supposed to mean Good Game.
That's cool if you actually mean it that way - I've had matches where someone will say gg where it's down to the final Poke for each person or something like that - but generally when people say it prematurely, as in this match, it's considered to be kind of condescending.

Nice battle. I hope it causes CBHera to pick up in popularity again, so that I can actually revenge kill them with my Weavile, heh.

Is that... Shaymin.. Actually doing well? I always knew NaturalRest was nothing to be mocked, especially with Grass being a pretty nice type and with 100/100/100 defenses <3 Nice battle.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with saying "gg" early. I mean, it's certainly better then saying OMFG HAX after a critical hit or disconnecting intentionally. I even say gg early when I know I have a Pokemon that will counter my opponent's last Pokemon near perfectly. Because in all honesty, "gg" means "good game", not "haha you are going to lose you are such a loser haha".

Oh look, another Shaymin user. I just came across someone, was surprised that he was using it, didn't have a real "counter" to it lol.

Well anyways, good battle and putting him in his place when he thought you were done for.

Roost DD Dragonite, who knew?

Hai, there.

That Dragonite looks pretty cool. Mind if I breed it? I like fooling around with other's teams - to me it's more fun than even making a team yourself. Forces you to be more flexible and such. I've always liked Dragonite anyhow.

So far, here's what I got from the battle. Can you give me the EVs and Nature, please?

Dragonite @ Yache Berry ** Notty
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Outrage
- Roost

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Nice victory...psychic and rest shaymin was laughable though xp. Just shows how much Celebi is better....well perhaps not being crippled by random U-Turns and having Seed Flare and Grasswhistle are the only advantage over Celebi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)