Shedinja Strikes Back

SHEDINJA Strikes Back

Hello guys! Having fun with the new VGC format in PS lately? I certainly am, this is my first time playing VGC and I found it very interesting. It took me a while to get used to all the fake outs and protects, but after that, it's sure a lot of fun.
I've decided to post one of my more successful teams based on no other than the beast, SHEDINJA. I thought, since entry hazards are more or less unexistent in VGC, and with fake out and spore support, Shedinja could really unleash its wrath. So far, it hasn't dissapointed me one bit (most of the times when it didn't do anything and died was because of overpredictions), and most of all, I find it really cool when I successfully use a lower tier pokemon in tiers with more stronger threats and bulkier walls.
Now, let's get on with the team!

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Trait: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
Swords Dance / X-Scissor / Shadow Sneak / Protect

The main focus of the team...well, most of the time. Of course, when the opponent has either sand or hail, I don't use shedinja. However, when the opponent doesn't have weather (or has rain, which is just fantastic, as most rain teams can't do shit to shedinja), the beast can really wreck some stuff. Shedinja (usually) has enough chances to grab a swords dance or two (a lot of the times I got it to x4 attack). Then, it can use priority shadow sneak to deal some good and fast damage, or use x-scissor to wreck something. Protect is usually to scout, or wait for amoonguss to spore something beforehand. The 0 speed ivs might question you, but as you will see later, my chandelure has trick room, and usually shedinja is a bit too slow to outspeed stuff anyways, and it has priority too, so I just decided on trying to benefit from trick room as much as possible.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Trait: Effect Spore
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature
Spore / Rage Powder / Giga Drain / Protect

Usually, unless the opponent has hail/sand, I lead off with shedinja and amoonguss, and this is why. Amoonguss is a great shedinja-supporter; with spore, it can render one of the opponent's pokemon useless, and with rage powder, it can enable shedinja grab another swords dance. Giga drain and protect is not used that much tbh, although protect might come in handy late game (I'll talk about that later). Again, 0 speed is beneficial with trick room, and amoonguss is slow as an apple pie anyways.

Hitmontop (M) @ Fighting Gem
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Brave Nature
Fake Out / Close Combat or Mach Punch / Sucker Punch / Wide Guard or Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 SDef
Relaxed Nature
Trick Room / Tri Attack / Ice Beam / Recover

Hitmontop and Porygon 2 are usually my trick room leads when the opponent has too many shedinja counters, or when I'm opposing a weather team. While Hitmontop provides me with intimidate support and fake out, Porygon 2 sets up trick room. After that, hitmontop can deal some damage with his fighting/dark moves while also supporting porygon 2 with wide guard, while porygon 2 can tank a lot of damage, heal back with recover, or do some damage with tri attack or ice beam. The optional choices on Hitmontop are situational; I prefer using wide guard because it can be totally game-changing at the end (for example, I had hitmontop and latios in trick room, while the opponent had an abomasnow. Both of my last pokemon had lost enough HP to get killed by blizzard, and because latios was "slower" in trick room than abomasnow, it couldn't do anything. As abomasnow went for blizzard, hitmontop used wide guard to take the hit, while latios killed it with hp fire. ) Also, the choice whether you use mach punch or CC is yours; I use CC, but sometimes I miss the priority and the defense drop is a little frustrating.

Metagross @ Steel Gem
Trait: Clear Body
Brave Nature
Meteor Mash / Bullet Punch / Zen Headbutt or Earthquake / Protect

Metagross has (surprisingly, tbh) pretty good synergy with Latios. The two don't share a single weakness, and they cover each other's counters pretty well. Metagross is mostly there to tank hard-hitting dragons, and retaliate with a strong meteor mash or a fast bullet punch. While I tend to use Zen Headbutt, Earthquake is also an option since Latios won't be getting hit due to levitate. Careful though, other pokemon can still get hit pretty hard by EQ and it could lead to my (or yours, that is) big failure.

Latios @ Dragon Gem
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
Draco Meteor / Hidden Power Fire / Psyshock / Protect

Latios is a great asset to my team which I overlooked and underestimated. Dragon Gem Draco Meteor bashes through everything unresisted (which is another reason why earthquake is an option on metagross). Even after the special attack drop, latios does a decent amount of damage. The other two moves are mostly for coverage, Psyshock for STAB and HP fire for pesty ice types just in case metagross fails to do its job. Latios is usually used late game after trick room is all gone to wreck havoc on slow opponents (if you do happen to use it in trick room...well, it's not gonna end well.)

So...that was the end of my team. Thank you for reading this long and boring RMT post, and feel free to comment, criticize, or suggest anything new / better :D

Importable
Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Trait: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

Amoonguss (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Effect Spore
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Hitmontop (M) @ Fighting Gem
Trait: Intimidate
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Sucker Punch
- Wide Guard

Metagross @ Steel Gem
Trait: Clear Body
Brave Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Protect

Latios (M) @ Dragon Gem
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Shedinja Thanks You For Reading ^^

Okay, small nitpick, I can't play VGC at all but would like why you put a serious nature on chandy? Modest would give it more power and, while a small value, make confusion hurt less.

Yeah, seems like I forgot to choose the nature. I'll quickly change it to Modest.
(EDIT: God, I was wondering why my fire gem boosted heat wave did so less...:P)

Any other comments, criticism and suggestions are all welcome :)

I don't play vgc as well but then from what I've seen some people do, it's quite popular to abuse spread moves. Latios is the only Pokemon in your team (save Shedinja) who is immune to Earthquake but then both Latios and Landorus-T are weak to incoming Blizzards so I think it's kinda hard for you to fully abuse Landorus-T's Earthquake. I would like to suggest Rotom-F over Latios. Rotom-F has Levitate to dodge Earthquake and has Discharge to abuse the so called DisQuake combo and Landorus-T is obviously immune to Discharge. The reason why Rotom-F is chosen over Rotom-W is to provide security against Hail teams (to abuse Blizzard of course), not Rain teams because you already stated that Shedinja does most of the job against rain teams. Also you don't have to worry about other spread moves such as Rock Slide and Heat Wave because you have Intimidate on Landorus-T and Flash Fire on Chandelure respectively. Here's the set.

Rotom-F @ Ice Gem / Choice Scarf
EVs: 12 HP / 248 SAtk / 248 Spd
Modest Nature
-Blizzard
-Discharge
-Hidden Power Fire
-Protect / Trick

I second on Nomark about the nature of your Chandelure. Change to Modest.

Thanks, Pwnage77! I just had some VGC battles right now and I also noticed the ice weakness both of my fast attackers have (almost got swept by a abomasnow *shudders). Although I'm a bit afraid about blizzard's shaky accuracy and rotom-f's kind-of-mediocre speed (although I have the option of scarfing it, but I usually don't like scarf in VGC), I think, defensively and also in terms of synergy, it will work really well with Landorus-t. I'll test it out and change it as soon as I'm satisfied with the results (which I think I will be).

Chandelure's ability has been changed to Modest.
Thanks for the suggestions, any more comments are all welcome :D

No offense, but I honestly highly disagree with pwnage's recommendation of Rotom-F over Latios. Switching to a Rotom-F is a really poor idea as you don't have the Hail to support his blizzards and you lose an all important water resistance for rain. Chandelure and Hariyama can handle the most common Ice attackers like Abomasnow, Mamoswine, and Cloyster just find.

I've seen many beginners teams that center around shedinja that are really horrible but this is far from it. It's by no means a bad team, I'm actually really impressed you were able to put it together with such little VGC experience. However, there are definitely some things you should be worried about.

You lack a Pokemon outside of Shedinja that can tank Latios's Dragon Gem Draco Meteors. A general rule of thumb I use when building a vgc team is to include at least one Steel-type that can tank said Draco Meteors. Landorus looks like the weakest link on the team. His Intimidate support is fantastic, but his STAB is awkward to utilize around any other Pokemon beyond Latios and Shedinja and he contributes another Ice Weakness. In replace of him, I would recommend a Metagross.

Metagross @ Steel Gem / Occa Berry
Clear Body
Adamant
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpDef
-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt
-Bullet Punch / Earthquake
-Protect

Metagross and Latios share such awesome synergy. They don't share a single weakness and they cover each others blind spots wonderfully. Metagross disposes of the Tyranitars and Ice-types Latios hates so much while Latios helps clear out bulky water types. Additional defense against Tyranitar is also a welcomed addition to other members of your team like Chandelure.

Bulky Hariyama is okay, but Hariyama shines the most in Trick Room as a Brutal Guts attacker. I would recommend either switching Hariyama to its super offensive Guts set for some awesome offensive fire power or switch to a Scrafty to replace Landorus-T's Intimidate support, fill in the niche of bulky supportive Fake Out user, and give your team even more power bite against Cresselia.

Scrafty @ Sitrus Berry / Chople Berry
Intimidate
Brave
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpDef
-Fake Out
-Drain Punch
-Crunch
-Detect

Scrafty does most everything better than a bulky Hariyama only hitting a little weaker and adding a fighting weakness (which you have a whopping 4 Pokemon resistant or immune to. Detect is cool for Protect's general usefulness, but Bulk Ups useful as well as it works well with Rage Power and Scrafty's just one of those Pokemon that can stomach losing Protect. The EVs are pretty vague and basic with extra fire power thanks to Scrafty's defenses being so strong behind an Intimidate. If you want, you could also try an alternate spread of Impish, 252 HP / 116 Atk / 28 Def / 108 SpDef / 4 Speed @ Sitrus Berry; a Spread that allows you to live a -1 Fight Gem Close Combat from Hitmontop or a Dragon Gem boosted Draco Meteor from Latios.

For Latios, I would recommend switching either HP Fire or Dragon Pulse for Draco Meteor. Dragon Gem Draco Meteors are so ridiculously powerful and useful on Latios it's hard to pass up. Dropping either attack really doesn't impede Latios too much. Psyshock is still a great stab in the absence of Dragon Pulse and HP Fire is kind of unneeded when you have partners providing fantastic coverage alongside Dragon-type attacks already.

And finally, I wouldn't recommend leading with Shedinja too often as it exposes you to losing him early. Instead, I would play him conservatively and wait until you've disposed of most common Pokemon that carry super effective attacks.

Hope my advice helps!

Well, I have to say, I'm glad to see more people taking interest in VGC, and this is actually a decent shedinja team.

I agree with all of TheMantyke's points. However, I would like to give you another option besides metagross: scizor. Scizor has a few advantages that allow it to differentiate itself from metagross. These include a bug STAB, which hits lati@s, hydreigon, and cresselia super effectively, to name a few. The second advantage is that it has a far more powerful bullet punch, especially when packing a steel gem. Bullet punch is so powerful with a steel gem that it has a chance to both move before and 1hko latios, a feat that metagross could only dream of. The third advantage is that it has a STAB move that can eat berries in bug bite. This is very useful in VGC, as many annoying pokemon such as cresselia and gastrodon pack some sort of berry. If you eat a sitrus berry, not only are you stealing their recovery, but you are getting some for yourself, too. Another advantage is that it can use superpower and flying gem acrobatics. The last advantage is that scizor has the ability to set up tailwind. Honestly, scizor has the ability to hit insanely hard and go first thanks to bullet punch, while still running a bulky set with 248 HP. The thing for me is that metagross looks so great in theory, but then when I use scizor, I find him working better than metagross. Yes, you lose the rock slide resistance, but you also lose the ground immunity. All in all, I think scizor is another great option for that slot, and should be considered along with, or, dare I say, chosen over metagross.

Set

Scizor @Life Orb / Steel Gem / Flying Gem / Occa Berry
EVs: 248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 Speed | Adamant | Light Metal of course! (jk, technician, obviously.)
~Bug Bite
~Bullet PAAAAAWWWNNCCH (yes, that was a captain falcon reference)
~Superpower / Acrobatics / Tailwind
~Protect

Ok, so this is the basic scizor set for doubles. The item is a choice between life orb for a lot of power, steel gem for a very powerful one-time bullet punch, flying gem to be used in tandem with acrobatics, or occa berry to protect against potshot hidden power fire coverage moves from random stuff that you wouldn't predict. Let's face it, you're still not taking heatran fire blasts with that berry. Bug bite is the best STAB, as it gets technician and STAB boosts, putting it at the power of a STAB 90 power move, meaning 135 power. Bullet PAWWWNCH destroys everything with technician. Superpower hits steel types hard. Acrobatics can be used over it with a flying gem for great coverage on fighting types or stuff that might plague your team. Tailwind can be used to double the speed on your side of the field. Protect is the obvious choice for the 4th slot, as it allows you to not get hit by stuff like fake out and scout random stuff in such an offensive metagame.

Hope this helps, and good luck!
~KoB

If you want, you could also try an alternate spread of Impish, 252 HP / 116 Atk / 28 Def / 108 SpDef / 4 Speed @ Sitrus Berry; a Spread that allows you to live a -1 Fight Gem Close Combat from Hitmontop or a Dragon Gem boosted Draco Meteor from Latios.
Why not use Adamant to hinder the unused Sp. Attack stat instead?

Set

EVs: 248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 Speed | Adamant | Light Metal of course! (jk, technician, obviously.)
~Bug Bite
~Protect

~KoB
8 speed EVs doesn't give an extra stat compared to 4 speed...

Scizor doesn't need a 4 speed EV very much. If you really wanted speed, invest 84 like Cybertron did with 172 in HP. It reaches 96 speed, outspeeding Metagross, Politoed and many others in that speed tier.
For a bulkier spread, go 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef so that it lives Max SpAtk Modest Cress' HP Fire

Why not use Adamant to hinder the unused Sp. Attack stat instead?
Impish is a -SpAtk nature, it's +Def, -SpAtk. Impish give you the most overall stats for what those EVs accomplish; you get a few extra EVs to invest when you plug in what EVs are necessary to live those hits with an Impish nature.

Thanks, guys! I had a number of VGC battles right now, and I also noticed some weaknesses.

First of all, I did like rotom-f, but the 70% accuracy is a little unappealling and it usually only works well when the opponent has a hail team (if it got ice beam or something...:/).

Secondly, both of my trick-room-unrelying attackers had fairly mediocre speed stats, which meant I needed to find a faster attacker or change the entire team to a trick room team, which I actually didn't really want to do. => I was missing Latios.
I'm thinking of trying latios again, although I'm a bit doubtful about draco meteor; although it can destroy something, the special attack drop is really noticable and I usually don't change pokemon that much in vgc. Still, I'll test it out and see how it goes.

If I do decide to use draco meteor latios, I think scrafty would be an excellent option, as after destroying something with draco meteor, I could switch into scrafty which provides me with intimidate support. Because of this, I'm thinking of using a more bulkier set.

Lastly, I'm still thinking whether I should use metagross or scizor...Metagross does seem to have good enough synergy with latios (no wonder 4drag2mag is a legic combination). However, I'm frowning a bit about how they're both psychic types (this doesn't matter defensively, as steel and dragon covers all the necessary weaknesses; but offensively, it would be annoying to get walled by an umbreon or something). Right now, looking at my computer screen, the greatest advantage that metagross has over scizor is dat strong STAB METEOR MASH.
Scizor, on the other hand, seems to have pretty good synergy with chandy: at least the opponent is (most likely) not going to use heat wave in front of chandelure even if scizor's beside it. Also, chandy can get rid of other steel types, which scizor gets walled by (and no, I'm not using superpower.) Tailwind seems like an interesting option: it could be useless, or it could enable a sweep at the end of the game, I don't really know how it'll turn out.

+
Set

~Bug Bite
~Protect
~KoB
Sorry, but may I ask what the 8 speed evs are for? I'm not really that good with evs :/

+
If you want, you could also try an alternate spread of Impish, 252 HP / 116 Atk / 28 Def / 108 SpDef / 4 Speed @ Sitrus Berry; a Spread that allows you to live a -1 Fight Gem Close Combat from Hitmontop or a Dragon Gem boosted Draco Meteor from Latios.
Seeing how it has a brave nature, I think it would go well with trick room...but could I ask what the 4 speed evs are for?

So...thank you for all the help and suggestions :) Other comments are always, ALWAYS welcome ^^

I think it's to out speed other Brave Scizor's in the event you do not get TR up. I'm not sure exactly...
Yeah, I was thinking about that too...

Btw, I've been testing with Scrafty, Meta and Scizor and seems like Scrafty and Meta has won my love. Scrafty's intimidate support really helps and crunch helps get rid of those pesty cresselias. Although sometimes I miss that firepower from hariyama, it's still very good and suitable to my team I think.
Metagross and Scizor was a big dilemma, but in the end, Metagross seemed to have more bulk and synergy with latios. Scizor...just doesn't seem to cut it, sorry :/

Anyways, will be changing these changes A.S.A.P. (although not currently, I'm kinda busy right now)

PS: Dragon Gem Latios, which I forgot to mention, also works fantastic; draco meteor demolishes everything <3

I guess this could be considered a bump...?

truthfully, I think the team in the OP looks good except for one thing. I hate to say it, but Sheddy doesnt really seem to go with the rest of your team. It makes for a total of 3 Dark weaknesses, 2 Ghost weaknesses and 2 Rock weaknesses. I know this might seem tough, considering Shedninja was the main point of this team, but I think replacing it with Metagross would be a much better decision.

I do agree with the fact that sheddy provides me with a lot of weaknesses and threats. However, the whole point with my team was to make Shedinja useable, to make it threatening (LOL) to other teams. I think changing shedinja would be my last resort if I had no other way to make the team work and shedinja actually turned to be a hazard. If not, I would first like to try other pokes which might help shedinja and have good enough synergy with it.

Looking at tlyee61's post, I figured that chandelure is mostly the main reason why my team has a big weakness to specific types: therefore, I decided to change my trick room setter to Porygon-2. I have noticed quite a lot of times how bulky porygon-2 is, and now I've decided to try it out for myself. Also, because I usually tended to lead with chandy and scrafty when the opponent has a team that easily counters shedinja, now that I have porygon-2, having a double fighting weakness from the start is not very ideal. Because of this, I'm thinking of changing Scrafty to Hitmontop which, in many ways, fulfils the same role: intimidate support, fake out, CC + Sucker punch. One thing I'm thinking about is whether I should try Wide guard on Hitmontop instead of protect. I'll be testing this new variation and see if it works a bit better.

Bump, I guess. :P

Looking at tlyee61's post, I figured that chandelure is mostly the main reason why my team has a big weakness to specific types: therefore, I decided to change my trick room setter to Porygon-2. I have noticed quite a lot of times how bulky porygon-2 is, and now I've decided to try it out for myself. Also, because I usually tended to lead with chandy and scrafty when the opponent has a team that easily counters shedinja, now that I have porygon-2, having a double fighting weakness from the start is not very ideal. Because of this, I'm thinking of changing Scrafty to Hitmontop which, in many ways, fulfils the same role: intimidate support, fake out, CC + Sucker punch. One thing I'm thinking about is whether I should try Wide guard on Hitmontop instead of protect. I'll be testing this new variation and see if it works a bit better.

Bump, I guess. :P
Wide Guard sounds good because most of your team is weak to common spread moves such as Surf / Blizzard / Rock Slide / EQ / Heat wave etc

I dont think Shedinja is a viable pokemon to build an strategy arround.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev6410126

I mean, that was my first game with that team, it was a 4 poke team (Espeon and Chandy had no moves) and I couldnt even pull off the TerraCott combo lol.

The fact that Toxic is everywhere, Sandstorm is everywhere, Leech Seed is quite common, Burn is everywhere and you cant counter all of his weakness.

You counter Fire (up to some point), good for you. Rock still owns you (specially Rock Slide), Dark still owns you, Fly still owns you, Ghost still owns you.

Not to mention there are several situations you cant do anything about, for example, if I send out a Rotom-W, what do you do? if you leave Shedinja in he gets 1HKO via W-o-W, if you switch out into Chandy he gets 1HKO via Hydro Pump, and you cant really say you will scout with Protect becase I can simply read the switch and switch moves, which in the ends ends up to be a 50/50 chance.

I bealive Shedinja is even worst here than in singles. You can do some damage there with Rain and Rapid Spin support, but here, you cant counter 5 type weakness + multiple status weakness + the most common weather weakness with only 3 other pokemons.

Btw, I love your Landorus-T build. I would play Focus Sash instead but obv cant because of Shedinja.

I dont think Shedinja is a viable pokemon to build an strategy arround.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev6410126

I mean, that was my first game with that team, it was a 4 poke team (Espeon and Chandy had no moves) and I couldnt even pull off the TerraCott combo lol.

The fact that Toxic is everywhere, Sandstorm is everywhere, Leech Seed is quite common, Burn is everywhere and you cant counter all of his weakness.

You counter Fire (up to some point), good for you. Rock still owns you (specially Rock Slide), Dark still owns you, Fly still owns you, Ghost still owns you.

Not to mention there are several situations you cant do anything about, for example, if I send out a Rotom-W, what do you do? if you leave Shedinja in he gets 1HKO via W-o-W, if you switch out into Chandy he gets 1HKO via Hydro Pump, and you cant really say you will scout with Protect becase I can simply read the switch and switch moves, which in the ends ends up to be a 50/50 chance.

I bealive Shedinja is even worst here than in singles. You can do some damage there with Rain and Rapid Spin support, but here, you cant counter 5 type weakness + multiple status weakness + the most common weather weakness with only 3 other pokemons.

Btw, I love your Landorus-T build. I would play Focus Sash instead but obv cant because of Shedinja.
All the bolded points are ones that I believe are not necessarily true. Not many pokemon use Toxic because of the time limit in VGC. Not many Rotom-Ws run WoW unless it is a support build, which isn't seen often. Entry hazards are almost never seen in VGC because switching is so uncommon. Therefore, Rapid Spin is pointless.

First of all, I believe that not a SINGLE usable pokemon is un-viable to create a team around it. Shedinja, having a niche as wonder guard, is even more viable to build a strategy around.

I'm a little confused about the replay; did you battle against my team or did you battle with it?

EDIT: Wow, I'm surprised that somebody actually used by team at all.
The problem of this team is that back then, before any improvements, not a single poke from my team could take dragon type moves, and therefore, was most likely to get wrecked by strong dragon type pokemon. Secondly, hariyama was usually lead with chandy to let it get trick room up: I wouldn't say it was the best idea to lead off with hariyama and landy-t.

First of all, I have barely seen any status moves (excluding sleep inducing moves) in vgc. This is a reason why I put focus sash on shedinja instead of lum berry (I used to carry lum berry, but then I figured that I seldom had any need for it, so I switched it)

Secondly, it's true that sandstorm and hail are pretty common in vgc; in this case, I usually don't use shedinja at all; using shedinja in weather would be stupid (unless it's rain, which is actually benefitial for me as rain teams tend to have more trouble with shedinja).

I'm currently looking at your comments about the weaknesses of my team, and after I tinkered around a bit, the changed team is actually more weak to fire, but instead kind-of counters rock and dark. Flying, I noticed, is still kind of a big weakness for my team, and ghost can be somehow countered, but there isn't a direct counter in my team. Thanks for letting me notice those weaknesses :)

Lastly, Shedinja HAS to be used with some predictions, there's no way it will survive by spamming protect every second turn. Although amoonguss could lessen some predictions by rage powder-ing, spread moves are still quite a problem. Although I also sometimes use Shedinja a bit recklessly, this is only when I'm in a desperate need of a SD boost and do a good deal of damage to something. When good predictions are made, Shedinja can really go wrecking some stuff.

Btw, I will be changing those changes right now.

All the bolded points are ones that I believe are not necessarily true. Not many pokemon use Toxic because of the time limit in VGC. Not many Rotom-Ws run WoW unless it is a support build, which isn't seen often. Entry hazards are almost never seen in VGC because switching is so uncommon. Therefore, Rapid Spin is pointless.
Read clearly, I said he is viable IN SINGLES if you have Rain and Rapid Spin support.

I'm a little confused about the replay; did you battle against my team or did you battle with it?
Against it. Idk who he was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)