Sheimi Cup - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
You told me this last week dude

I PMed you on Tuesday after coming back from my holiday in England and I told you that when you want I shoul have been able to battle...

Now the deadline is coming and you still haven't replied to me

Btw...I Pmed you again today...I hope we can battle because we have the last day

If I have to lose I would like to lose in battle...and no for the coin flip after battling the whole week in "Battle me mark" :(

I hope to battle you ok? ;)

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Defeated Efreet 5-0. I got all the hax but he probably shouldn't have let me set up that sweep either. Anyway, gg.

EDIT: As game breaking as those hax sound, I spent 5 moves waiting for Hypnosis to hit so he would have to switch his choiced Pokemon XD Plus instead of sending out your 90% counter you let me sweep half your team first...

confirming my loss, my hypnosis missed 6 times in a row, as for the sweep i had a counter for the poke but the move missed...
i would like to say gg but i really don't think it was one >.>

Sorry I haven't been actice here, my grandmother died so I've been kinda gone for most of the day... If I see you online I'll pm you.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother :(

I shoul be online later (I'm going at my friend house at the moment) but no problem if you can't battle...pokemon it isn't the real live...it's a game and I think you have other things most important to do at the moment instead of playing for the tournment!

See you maybe later dude...and sorry again for what happened

EDIT: I think we can't do our battle...because I'm going to sleep and tomorrow I have to wake up early to bring my car at his check up :D
I hoped to meet you online at least today...but you didn't come anymore :(
I think we have to wait the coin flip :(

Sorry Jimbo...I did my best staying online as much as I can in these days but I never meet Wildfire...btw life is more important than pokemon so I understand Wildfire that wasn't so much online because of his private life

I'll wait for your decision now

Give the win to jonnie, I wasn't here to play and there was nothing he could do about that, anyway I wouldn't have been able to play again till next weekend.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright wildfire, sorry about your grandma.

Round three matches will be up after I get home from school. (Someone can lock this if they want)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)