Sheimi Cup - Sign Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't think we even have 64 members one this forum who can MAKE a good OU team without hacks. :P

I'm doubting the 32 even

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea I think you're right Chou :/ Also with 64 there's a huge probability of no-shows which would make the tournament suck because it's so short. So I think sign ups are full... :x

Arael I assume the "okay really late" was a "I want in?" You're the last person to get in if so. Can you confirm please?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think we actually decided to stop accepting prizes... We have a lot already and everyone getting a prize is a bit odd o_o

Arael I assume the "okay really late" was a "I want in?" You're the last person to get in if so. Can you confirm please?
just letting you know at first that post said
"I want in if im not to late"
or something of that manner

also as soon as Arael confirms are you making the match ups?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Ah ok Kawl. I made matchups, I'm going to post them in a few minutes. If, in fact, Arael didn't want in the first Sub will get his spot. So if a mod sees this, could they lock it? I'll PM someone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)