ORAS UU She's A Sweet Six Shooter -- UU Offense

So I've been fucking around with a new team after literally two weeks of testing and I've had some pretty good fun with this one. And since I feel like being that one guy who goes and sticks to a theme, guess what I'm doing? Yup, this is a spy report sort of thing.

Team appears to be a balanced offense, utilizing powerful (albeit somewhat slow in certain members) mons and a more 'pure' preference towards outright offense, disregarding the use of hazards to focus on hard-hitting moves and well-timed setup to deal severe damage to any given team so that any member can sweep of their own accord.

There appears to be a lack of any efficient way to handle fairy-types, chiefly Florges. Said target possesses remarkable defenses and a high rate of recovery, as well as a way to damage any would-be threats with little repercussion.

Mega Aerodactyl finds itself somewhat threatened by Donphan, unless it (for some reason) would carry Ice Fang. Donphan carries plenty of power, as well as possesses two moves that can threaten it at lower health.

Slower walls, even such as Mega Aggron, may present an issue if not dealt with swiftly.

(the rest of the writing is unintelligible)

that means it's a work in progress

Magnum (Clawitzer) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Water Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
Magnum appears to be rather offensively-based in nature, focusing on pure power. He carries little else but moves boosted by Mega Launcher, whose power is further boosted by Field Equipment Alpha-259, colloquially known as Choice Specs. Modest Natures appear to maximize technical proficiency, so Agent Magnum has been selected with the utmost peak in technical skills and hardiness, meant to ensure survival in harsh conditions on the field.

Barrett (Pidgeot) @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Tangled Feet ----> No Guard
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Whirlwind
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane
- U-turn
The chief fast threat, Agent Barrett makes up the second member of the technical operators on the team, providing a fire-and-forget support role as Confusion provides a plethora of opportunities to turn losses into victories. It becomes rather easy to attack with less risk of being injured. Agent Barrett has a optimization towards fast, technical strikes, while retaining some physical capabilities.

Knife Bipod (Donphan) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
Agent Knife is a mass of physical strength and defense, being strong and callous as ever. He does not stand down, sometimes to his own detriment. He is also skilled at removing obstacles and hazards, as well as powerful physical attacks, or uses priority against softer targets such as weakened birds and other targets which are vulnerable to ice-based moves. He still can hold his own in a physical fight, though, with increased Physical Defense and Attack.

Browning (Salamence) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
Agent Browning is so named for the sheer power and reliability of his use, providing a role quite similar to a demolitionist in that he utterly destroys walls after a single Dragon Dance, and possesses a Life Orb, which uses one's own energy to compound upon the sheer power he uses.

ACP (Krookodile) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw
ACP is a support agent used for removing enemy equipment. With a powerful Knock Off, he can easily deal large amounts of damage to unprepared foes, and possesses various powerful moves to leave large dents in an opponent's armors. He also can surprise slower foes of the dragon variety with Dragon Claw, and possibly net KOs with a vicious set of attacks.

CheyTac (Infernape) @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Heat Wave
- Vacuum Wave
- Nasty Plot
Agent Cheyenne is the final member and the setup sweeper of the Agency. She is quick, powerful, and oftentimes lulls opponents into a false sense of security by switching in a physical opponent just to be eradicated quickly. Heat Wave is primary weapon of Agent Cheyenne, though Grass Knot is sufficent to dent man would-be counters, and Vacuum Wave is a weaker priority that simply smacks unprepared beasts about. Overall, an underrated Agent whom sees little use in the field.

This is the team. Judge it as you will. I get the feeling this is very vulnerable to something and I can't place it.

Magnum (Clawitzer) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Water Pulse
- Dragon Pulse

Barrett (Pidgeot) @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Tangled Feet
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Whirlwind
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane
- U-turn

Knife Bipod (Donphan) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Browning (Salamence) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge

ACP (Krookodile) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw

CheyTac (Infernape) @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Heat Wave
- Vacuum Wave
- Nasty Plot

Last edited:

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The hide tag spam makes this a bit hard to get through. You really only need them for the team notes and the importable. I'll get back to this after the formatting is fixed.

Last edited:
Hi Nightingales,

Interesting team. My main concern is that you have no real way to check Suicune variants, with you two water resists not being reliable to beat it. Clawitzer can provide opportunities for CroCune to set up Calm Minds, while Salamence is beaten easily by Ice Beam Suicunes.

I understand Clawitzer is a wallbreaker here, but what I would actually recommend is switching out Clawitzer for CM Reuniclus/CM Slowking. Both of these mons give you an alternative win condition that can set up in the face of much of the tier. The former would be if you want to be less pressured by hazards, the latter would be if you want to have an easier time attempting for a midgame sweep, both perform a pretty similar role though.

Whirlwind is my only option to faze out things that are setting up.

Though I'll look at CM Runi because I saw a future sight thing I really liked.

Alright, so I'm liking Reuniclus as far as right now, so I'll be updating with the set I've been running when I get on a computer.

Hello, interesting team, but I see flaws. I am on a phone so I cannot show you exact sets I can just explain them.

I am not aware of Clawitzer's speed tier, but you want to be able to outspeed things like suicune, and at least umbreon.

Whirlwind makes no sense on a mon like pidgeot. Any mon that is setting up is going to try to kill pidgeot ASAP instead of continuing to setup. Also, run timid nature over Naive, the bulk is crucial and U turn is for momentum, not damage. In replace of whirlwind, try defog since Donphan seems like deadweight and you are not hazard stacking needing Rapid Spin.
So try and replacing Donohan with maybe Slowking or Reuniclus.

You lack Stealth rock on Krookodile and Dragon Claw is a beyond pointless move on Krookodile, so replace that. Also, run jolly nature for common things like Entei and jolly Lucario.

Fire Blast over Heat Wave on Ape.

Hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)