shiny and legendary trade thread now offering ev training

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude im interested in the chespin. i have a shiny greninja, salamence and elekid, if interested, i will post further details

PM if interested

Kalos shinies up for trade:
2 x Foongus - lvl1 - Effect Spore, Calm 31/X/31/31/31/31 , one male and one female
2 x Phantump - lvl1 - Frisk/Natural Cure, Docile/Bashful, 31/31/31/31/X/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/X both female
Rotom-H lvl1 - Levitate, Modest, 31/X/31/31/31/31, nicknamed TV Dinner
Smeargle - lvl 1 - Own Tempo/Technician, Timid, 31/X/31/31/31/31, nicknamed Gogh!

Shiny non-Kalos:
6IV Ditto, rash nature, limber.

Looking for VGC viable pokemon, shiny or not :I

Current projects:
Shiny Modest TTar with Dragon dance and Ancient Power eggmoves

interested in
31/31/31/31/31/31
ot:Josepe :)
Id:04050
egg moves- Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
I can rng,mandibuzz.vulaby in 5th gen or or smeagle in exchange

interested in
31/31/31/31/31/31
ot:Josepe :)
Id:04050
egg moves- Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
I can rng,mandibuzz.vulaby in 5th gen or or smeagle in exchange
dont need those anymore looking for a ralts in a love ball with hyper voice

I'm looking for a suicune with 25+ iv's in all stats but attack and a bold nature. If anyone has one for trade i've got quite a bit of RNGed legendaries and such for trade!

Yo, I'm VERY interested in the shiny HP fire Bulbasaur. Couple of questions though. Is it male, can it be nicknamed, and are the x IVs 30? If yes, CMT.

EDIT: Also interested in Chespin, Chikorita, Genesect, Starly, and Charmander. xD

Last edited:
I would like to have the timburr. I can trade my 31/xx/31/31/31/31 shiny hp ice thunderus. Oh yeah just in case. I also have shiny charizard volcarona, and a Bolt strike victini event. If you really wanted I might trade other things.

Hello. CMT for the genesect please!
Also, I can breed any perfect mon you want with the relevant egg moves. Just say the word :)
Not interested unless you can get me gen 5 tutor moves on the pokemon
Yo, I'm VERY interested in the shiny HP fire Bulbasaur. Couple of questions though. Is it male, can it be nicknamed, and are the x IVs 30? If yes, CMT.

EDIT: Also interested in Chespin, Chikorita, Genesect, Starly, and Charmander. xD
do those shinies on your thread really have those nicknames? because if they do then im not interested in anything from your thread.
I would like to have the timburr. I can trade my 31/xx/31/31/31/31 shiny hp ice thunderus. Oh yeah just in case. I also have shiny charizard volcarona, and a Bolt strike victini event. If you really wanted I might trade other things.
I'll take the Victini.

im really interested in your 6v chespin, ive got a shiny bold chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 a shiny poison heal impish gliscor 31\31\31\31\31\31 shiny relaxed cofagrigus 31\31\31\31\31\31 and a perfect timid magic guard hp fire alakazam

let me know if youre interested :)

Sry for the delay on our deal! The guy that is cloning for me is taking a while, but I'll get the Mawile done this week.
Would you trade that shiny rotom-w for my Scizor?

Would you trade your darkrai for a shiny shaymin?
Chev4's Shaymin

Nature: Timid | Gender: N/A | Ability: Natural Cure
OT: Chev4 | ID: 01515
IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70)
EVs: UT (Lv.30)
Current Moves: Growth | Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Synthesis
Fully-Redis

im really interested in your 6v chespin, ive got a shiny bold chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 a shiny poison heal impish gliscor 31\31\31\31\31\31 shiny relaxed cofagrigus 31\31\31\31\31\31 and a perfect timid magic guard hp fire alakazam
let me know if youre interested :)
I'll take the Alakazam
Would you trade your darkrai for a shiny shaymin?
Chev4's Shaymin

Nature: Timid | Gender: N/A | Ability: Natural Cure
OT: Chev4 | ID: 01515
IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70)
EVs: UT (Lv.30)
Current Moves: Growth | Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Synthesis
Fully-Redis
Yeah ill take the shaymin
Sry for the delay on our deal! The guy that is cloning for me is taking a while, but I'll get the Mawile done this week.
Would you trade that shiny rotom-w for my Scizor?
Let's finish the first trade first. Also what did you want for that mawile again?

Saw nothing that interested me, sorry. Unless you can breed something on a prevois gen exclusive ball for my Ralts.
(And sorry for the late reply as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)