Shiny Charm and Masuda Method

surely someone made a backup file? i'm still hatching my pledged eggs regardless, hope this all gets restored. it'd be a shame for all those stats to go to waste
the back up I saved is very very old =( I was going to make a copy of it when I got back but it seems its pointless currently

Current total of my breeding endeavours:
JAP 6IV Ditto + ENG 5IV Honedge

0-100 - 0 Shiny
100-200 - 1 Shiny (#193 Honedge)

200-300 - 0 Shiny

Will update this post until I make my 1000

Edit:
300-400 - 1 Shiny (#335 Honedge)
Switched to JAP 6IV Ditto + ENG 5IV Gligar

Last edited:
I'm a little lost, is there a functioning copy of the spreadsheet? I'd hate to see all of the data gathered lost because of some inconsiderate a**hole, I swear to God some people have no regard for the hard work of others. My rant aside, I'll continue to hatch my eggs on the off chance that the data is still valid.

Good to know that everything is back. I'm hatching my batches a little different, five by five. But I'll keep updating when I finish a grand total of 150 again.

I'm a little lost, is there a functioning copy of the spreadsheet? I'd hate to see all of the data gathered lost because of some inconsiderate a**hole, I swear to God some people have no regard for the hard work of others. My rant aside, I'll continue to hatch my eggs on the off chance that the data is still valid.
I believe the spreadsheet has been recently restored and is currently functioning, I used it to update my tally a few hours ago

Ok so I contributed 810 to the other thread, but I finally unlocked shiny charm so Im going to start pledging eggs here. My intitial goal will be 3000 eggs, bred in batches of 300 eggs then hatched. I will use Kalos parents ONLY (pentagon). I usually hatch my eggs in random order, so I will state the box they are from but not the exact egg number. I will update shinies as they hatch here, and then enter my results in the doc once each batch is completed.

Batch #1 - 300 eggs
(Complete)
1 Shiny so far, box 7 (181-210)
Jap Goomy X Eng Goomy
No tipping.

Batch # 2- 300 eggs
(Complete)
1 Shiny Box 8
German Noibat X Eng Noibat
No tipping.

Batch # 3- 300 eggs
(Complete)
2 Shinys Box 5 and Box 7
Jap Skrelp X Eng Skrelp
No tipping.

Batch # 4- 300 eggs
(Eggs stored, now hatching)
Jap M Charmander X Eng Kangaskhan
No tipping

UPDATED 2/24/14
Good to know the spread sheet is back in business! Updated post 719 with current egg batch parents.

6IV Eng Charmander + 6IV Jap Ditto.
After 100 Eggs no shiny yet. i will keep posting

update: egg 452 Still no shiny.
update 2: egg 1005 Still No Shiny not sure if i will go on

Last edited:
I was just on it like 20 mins ago and I don't think it's completely back to normal. The formulas were still wrong and some people's names aren't on it :/ hopefully it'll be fixed soon then I'll add myself again. Almost done with my 4th batch of 330. I'll try to update when I'm done with it :/

Updated Post #650
+295 eggs
Shiny Starme
makes 2900 in total now not sure what shiny i will go for next

Edit: looks like a Charmander "race", i will throw my hat into the ring aswell :D

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! Finally Shiny quiet aegislash, with nice ivs.
I am waiting it from a month, over 100 eggs, FINALLY!

Wow someone really has no life :( if we can figure out the formulas and make a new sheet and lock it to 1 or 2 people we could continue this experiment. But keeping it unlocked isn't working :/ I'm keeping count of all my eggs regardless of what comes off all of this. Wish people would leave other people's hard work alone :/

seriously :l this makes me sad. why someone would do this is beyond me

updated post #958
egg #335 - another Shiny Honedge! it's brave with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread... the speed IV is unneeded, but i'm happy with all the rest
hatching for a shiny immunity gligar now

Wow someone really has no life :( if we can figure out the formulas and make a new sheet and lock it to 1 or 2 people we could continue this experiment. But keeping it unlocked isn't working :/ I'm keeping count of all my eggs regardless of what comes off all of this. Wish people would leave other people's hard work alone :/
Agreed, kinda sad when you think about it. Anyway, I too still keep my own account of my eggs and I would recommend that everyone else do the same. It's annoying that it has come to this, especially after all the hours that have been spent hatching eggs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)