Shoddy Battle, a new D/P simulator

Oh, okey, thanks. Oops, didn't catch that, becomes much more clear after watching a battle, this is pretty fun...but yeah, lotsa missing stuff

so many items and moves missing T_T, no tecnician for scizor, no Flash fire for ninetales. no Choice scarf, no shell bell, no wide lens, *more edits* no roar, no stealth rock, no substitute.

I don't see this working out until all the bugs are finished and even then i think i'd rather use Competitor with all the research being put into it.

MAGNEZONE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT MOVE POOL ><

Drifblim doesn't have any abilities, Unburden nor Aftermath, and doesn't have BATON PASS in its movepool, a move it learns by LEVELUP T_T

It's terrible, can't even get Stealth Rock or Grass Rope. It's still fun though.

EDIT: I killed Maggy with Bronzong, but can't switch. So I try to switch to Cradily, and I get Cradily's moves and Bronzong's sprite. So I use Energy Ball, but it was actually Explosion because they're both the third moveslot. And now my Bronzong is dead and I can't select Cradily.

Meh. I agree, it is fun. If not for any reason then the fact it's SOMETHING. And I'm sure they'll fix most of the stuff in little time.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Site appears to be down...guess this gives us another push to work on Competitor faster, haha.

They have this cool feature like scrolling over your opponents pokeballs allows you to see what pokemon they have, after you've already seen them of course.

EDIT: HOSHIT REGIGIGAS DOESN'T HAVE SLOW START.

I wonder what the administrators were thinking releasing such a premature simulator.... It just seems unprofessional IMO.

Open/RC betas generally aren't conducted with like an 80% complete game or whatever. I mean it's really not a big deal, it just doesn't seem like the right thing to do. And what kind of feedback are they getting anyway? "You forgot Grass Knot"?

Yeah, I see what you mean. And that's pretty much the extent of the complaints. There are a few bugs in the battles, and the battles themselves are kinda hard to read, but other than that, it is the stuff that's missing that's the biggest deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)