Shoddy is really Lagging

It's natural. I lag a little and I have 4GB ram. You could probably restart your computer, or close out some junk. Maybe reinstall your OS if your serious.

Lockeness

(e^(i╥))+1=0
Shoddy lags a lot from all of the people on the server. However, I have found that if I let my computer rest for a while or stop running other programs it becomes faster. Keep in mind though that a lot of the issue is with shoddy battle not necessarily with your computer.

@Lockeness - most of what you said is wrong. Time does not make the computer faster. And most issues are not with shoddy battle. At my work computer, with 32GB Ram, running a 3.0GHz, I have 0 lag. Not even a millisecond. It's the computer. 2GB Ram should be fine.

Much more is running then in your tray and dock.

Press CTRL + Alt + DEL, and click on the processes tab. Go onto the CPU column, and find out whats eating up your memory. If it is needed, then don't close it. (Hint: don't close csrss.exe, you'll get blue screen of death) You can find out the name of the task on the 2 columns over.

@Lockeness - most of what you said is wrong. Time does not make the computer faster. And most issues are not with shoddy battle. At my work computer, with 32GB Ram, running a 3.0GHz, I have 0 lag. Not even a millisecond. It's the computer. 2GB Ram should be fine.

Much more is running then in your tray and dock.

Press CTRL + Alt + DEL, and click on the processes tab. Go onto the CPU column, and find out whats eating up your memory. If it is needed, then don't close it. (Hint: don't close csrss.exe, you'll get blue screen of death) You can find out the name of the task on the 2 columns over.
Your work also likely has a much faster and lower latency connection then you do at home. Assuming you dont have a ridiculous amount of crap running, and you're using XP, 2 GB is more then enough for shoddy. Java isnt THAT bad on memory...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)