Pending Show if a move fails against a Dynamaxed Pokemon in move description ( /dt [move] )

I recognize the Dynamax mechanic has existed for a while at this stage, but it would be incredibly valuable to new and old players alike to mention if a move fails against Dynamaxed Pokemon. For a while I've known that moves based on solely the opponent's weight alone do not work against Dynamaxed mons (i.e. Low Kick, Grass Knot, etc...) but only recently did I realize ones that factor it in at all are ineffective (such as Heavy Slam and Heat Crash). Likewise there are other moves, abilities, and items that do not affect Dynamaxed such as OHKO moves & Destiny Bond, Wandering Spirit, and Red Card to name several examples. All of these would benefit from this possible adjustment and clear up ambiguity surrounding this somewhat unintuitive Gen 8 mechanic. Alternatively, a command for information around the mechanic itself (a la /dt dynamax) would also work, but also break the existing convention of the command. An example of the possible change has been shared below.
Current Heavy Slam description.
Suggested Heavy Slam description.

I'm well aware that plenty of information can be readably found online elsewhere, but I can imagine everyone has made this mistake at least once before due to not realizing the intricacies initially and I'm sure this won't be the last instance. Although the inclusion of this information would only be relevant to Gen 8 and potentially only modes that enable the mechanic, I can see plenty of current gen Randoms Battles players benefitting from this addition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)