NOC Signups: Two Mafias Mafia

Tommy: feel free to stick up signups btw

Welcome to another signups!

Rules
  1. This game is 9v2v2, where the 9 is the village and the pair of 2s are both mafia: the Mafia and the Pack. The rest of the setup is closed.
  2. No screenshotting your role PM or any other host communication.
  3. While you are alive, you may communicate in the thread. You may not communicate with the game outside of the thread or while dead, unless otherwise specified. Mafia will have a special Discord server to communicate by both day and night. Upon death, a mafia member may remain and talk with their fellow mafia for strategy purposes, or they may elect to leave and go to the graveyard Discord. Once a mafia member is in the graveyard Discord, they may no longer speak with their team.
  4. The game will have 24 hour nights and 48 hour days. Due to your host's work schedule there is no hammer.
  5. The game will begin with a confirmation phase in Night 0, during which no powers or factional kills will function. This is the only time players may post during a "Night" phase.
  6. Deadlines will be at midnight Eastern Daylight Time. I don't expect EDT to end before the game does, but just in case it does, the "midnight" is what will change; the days/nights will still be 48/24 hours.
  7. In the event of a tie vote, I'll use a random number generator to choose fairly between options.
Signups:
  1. Lady Salamence
  2. ToasterBoi420
  3. JALMONT
  4. HydrogenHydreigon
  5. Celever
  6. pulsar512b
  7. ImaginaryNeon
  8. Psypsypsypsypsythe
  9. bluegummybear
  10. imperfectluck
  11. ZippyDoo200
Low Prio:
  1. realiti
  2. Ehmcee
Last Resort:
  1. Blazade

Last edited:
This man absolutely fucking hates me at this point
maybe try and think about it from his point of view. you are clearly irritating people. think about why that might be. people don't want to play with you because of how you behave.

it doesn't have to be that way. you can still play and be yourself while still understanding what behaviors of yours bother other people to the extent they do not want to interact with you. i think it would be worth your time to try and reflect on this, if not so we can play mafia, but also because it's a really useful skill to develop as you grow up.

maybe try and think about it from his point of view. you are clearly irritating people. think about why that might be. people don't want to play with you because of how you behave.

it doesn't have to be that way. you can still play and be yourself while still understanding what behaviors of yours bother other people to the extent they do not want to interact with you. i think it would be worth your time to try and reflect on this, if not so we can play mafia, but also because it's a really useful skill to develop as you grow up.
That would require my brain to actually be able to comprehend something which is very hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)