Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butbutbut pshychcal blissesyblissesy
Not that battle, the one before it.

Anyways, serene grace offensive blissey has screwed me over SO MANY TIMES. In one battle, ice beam froze 4 of my pokemon in a row. It proceeds to paralyze the last 2 pokemon with thunder as i continuously switch around. (thank god I had heal bell).

Another time, I tested out physical serene grace blissey myself. It paraflinched an excadrill to death with a combination of body slam and headbutt.

Not that battle, the one before it.

Anyways, serene grace offensive blissey has screwed me over SO MANY TIMES. In one battle, ice beam froze 4 of my pokemon in a row. It proceeds to paralyze the last 2 pokemon with thunder as i continuously switch around. (thank god I had heal bell).

Another time, I tested out physical serene grace blissey myself. It paraflinched an excadrill to death with a combination of body slam and headbutt.
That dude has avalanche. Of all the possible things, he had avalanche. And plus, Blissey IMO, serves as a wall.

EDIT: If you want to have a good physical poke, try Tyranitar.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-104132030
-Having a Ferrothorn set up hazards against a Conkeldurr. I suppose it worked out for him in the end but that doesn't make it any less silly
-Detect on Espeon for some reason
-Leaving an Espeon in against an Aegislash, not even to use Shadow Ball on it or something, he just kept using Psychic on the damn thing
-Trying to beat an Aegislash with a Dragonite with all contact moves
-Said contact moves are Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Waterfall
-Trying to beat a Landorus-T with a -3 Dragonite
-Using Mega Alakazam, period. lol jk
-Not really though
-A Snorlax with no attacking moves besides Body Slam
-The other guy proceeds to have the biggest choke of all time and lets the Snorlax Curse up to +6
-30 turns of Snorlax and Aegislash spamming Body Slam and Shadow Ball at each other because fuck having Sacred Sword, am I right? It's not like it ignores Defense boosts and kills Normal types or anything.

I think I'm going to stop watching other people battle for a while.

Just pointing out, it's not too special unless you get it on replay.
it's perfectly special, not being a replay doesnt make it not silly, if you look at the first post the last thread was abandoned because it became just replays.

for instance http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-104147029 is a perfectly normal battle except for the one turn where someone uses volt switch on a ditto that is transformed into his own pokemon that has lightningrod.

and i suppose non shellsmash offensive cloyster

Last edited:
Random Shit volume 69: Don't Laugh at the Number Edition
-Mixed attacking Slurpuff.
If it was using Flamethrower on a Physical Belly Drum set, that's a thing. Slurpuff's physical movepool is a bit shallow, so it has to rely on some special moves for coverage. And oh yeah, haha.

Last edited:

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
it's perfectly special, not being a replay doesnt make it not silly, if you look at the first post the last thread was abandoned because it became just replays.

for instance http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-104147029 is a perfectly normal battle except for the one turn where someone uses volt switch on a ditto that is transformed into his own pokemon that has lightningrod.

and i suppose non shellsmash offensive cloyster
Fair enough. My bad.

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
-Having a Ferrothorn set up hazards against a Conkeldurr. I suppose it worked out for him in the end but that doesn't make it any less silly
-Leaving an Espeon in against an Aegislash, not even to use Shadow Ball on it or something, he just kept using Psychic on the damn thing
-Not really though
-The other guy proceeds to have the biggest choke of all time and lets the Snorlax Curse up to +6
-30 turns of Snorlax and Aegislash spamming Body Slam and Shadow Ball at each other because fuck having Sacred Sword, am I right? It's not like it ignores Defense boosts and kills Normal types or anything.

What the hell? WHAT THE HELL? MY FUCKING EYES. THEY DON'T EXIST. EVERYTHING IS JUST A WASTE.

-Not really though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)