Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder!

I ran into this set a few days ago.
Snorlax w/leftovers
Curse
Rest
Sleep talk
Body slam.
It took 3 +4body slams for me to realise he had no other moves. :p

One time my opponent had brought in an Alakazam after I KO'd one of his pokemon with my Tentacruel, which was what I assumed was there to Revenge Kill.
So I switch out to my Tyranitar thinking i'm going to have him in checkmate with Pursuit.
As the commands were issued I was met with a "Alakazam is tightening it's focus... !"
I was completely and utterly dumbfounded. It only hit for like 20%, but I was just too stunned / shocked / amazed I told the guy he wins this round, and I left.

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
One time my opponent had brought in an Alakazam after I KO'd one of his pokemon with my Tentacruel, which was what I assumed was there to Revenge Kill.
So I switch out to my Tyranitar thinking i'm going to have him in checkmate with Pursuit.
As the commands were issued I was met with a "Alakazam is tightening it's focus... !"
I was completely and utterly dumbfounded. It only hit for like 20%, but I was just too stunned / shocked / amazed I told the guy he wins this round, and I left.
252+ Atk Alakazam Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 368-436 (91.08 - 107.92%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

Don't hate on Focus Punch Alakazam, buddy.

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Starmie used Thunderbolt!
It's not very effective...
The foe's Its Electivire lost 29% of its health!
The foe's Its Electvire is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Starmie is hurt by its Life Orb!
Wait, which part: Using Thunderbolt on Electivire or not Motor Drive? Because they both seem pretty ridiculous to me.

Mamoswine used Light Screen!
Light Screen raised your team's Special Defense!
The hail crashes down.
Some men just wanna watch the world burn. [irony implied]

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
So last year, I introduced my friend to competitive battling. He was fantastic on the RandBats ladder, so I had high hopes when he started building his own team.
The first pokemon was a Body Slam/Hidden Power Poison Roserade.
You have no idea how good Body Slam is. Slap it on any Pokemon and watch the opponent squirm in rage as they get parahax'd and also squirm in confusion as they try to figure out why the heck you even put body slam on a thing with such low physical attack.

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm using spinda in the Ou ladder

Spinda
Item:leftovers
Dizzy punch
Rapid spin
Trick room
Teether dance

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)