Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
We came up with a slightly unorthodox question. It there any metagame that has use for a Gravity-DynamicPunch-Dusknoir?

Hey everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been on here but I'll brief people. I've always played Pokemon casually since the original Red and Blue. I played competitively some on Platinum. Other than that I play casually. However, I have always had a team made of my favorite Pokemon and since Platinum they were always competitive worthy (high IVs, right natures, and abilities, and I EV trained them). Yes I did all this even though I don't use them in competitive battling...

I'll save the sob story but my little brother broke my game and I lost everything right before getting back into Pokemon with X and Y. Here's what I'm after.... a few Pokemon to fill my team again. I understand if know one cares or wants to help me but I appreciate what I can get.

Staryu w/ Natural Cure (Timid)
Gible w/ Rough Skin (Jolly)
Nidoran M w/ Hustle (Timid)
Gastly w/ Levitate (Timid/Modest)
Magikarp w/ Rattled (Jolly)
Gligar w/ Imunity (Impish)
Bagon w/ Rock Head/Sheer Fore (Naive)

I would love decent IV's but beggers can't be choosers... Please send me a PM if you're feeling generous. If not, no hard feelings.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I'm looking for a female Pikachu with Lightning Rod. I've got other DW Pokes, such as Vulpix and Dratini up for trade. Please let me know if you're interested.
Thanks!

Ok now that I know how to get the Hitmonchan with proper EV's, how do I make sure he gets the Iron Fist ability when he evolves? Is Tyrogue's Steadfast matched up with Iron Fist and Guts with Hitmonchan's Keen Eye, or is it completely random when he evolves because that would mean that my IV bred and EV trained Hitmonchan would be useless.
Thanks

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Ok now that I know how to get the Hitmonchan with proper EV's, how do I make sure he gets the Iron Fist ability when he evolves? Is Tyrogue's Steadfast matched up with Iron Fist and Guts with Hitmonchan's Keen Eye, or is it completely random when he evolves because that would mean that my IV bred and EV trained Hitmonchan would be useless.
Thanks
If it has steadfast then it'll have iron fist. It is not random :3

I hope this one's the right thread, haha. Is there a place to search for people who are willing to do small trades (evolving Gengar, exchanging version exclusives, ...) and these sorts of things together - basically 'searching for friends'? Or somewhere where people trade friend codes for receiving ingame stuff that's based on friend codes? I mostly played simulators till now and only have got a little amout of flawless ones I RNGd myself, so the social aspect of the games wasn't really a thing for me, however, I'd like to change this with the release of X and Y. Thanks!

I hope this one's the right thread, haha. Is there a place to search for people who are willing to do small trades (evolving Gengar, exchanging version exclusives, ...) and these sorts of things together - basically 'searching for friends'? Or somewhere where people trade friend codes for receiving ingame stuff that's based on friend codes? I mostly played simulators till now and only have got a little amout of flawless ones I RNGd myself, so the social aspect of the games wasn't really a thing for me, however, I'd like to change this with the release of X and Y. Thanks!
This is the right thread

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Yes. You need to delete the radar, and then download it again. Note that you will also need a new save.

Hi guys and girls

I'm here to amass breeders and competitive players alike for X and Y.

My goal is for us to have every new Pokemon in X and Y fully EV trained, with the best IV's, nature and ability. (preferably around level 50)
These will all be compiled on a save, available for all.

My short history: Creator of "best pokemon black game save". Basically the previous paragraph, but made for black version.

This task will certainly a little more fun in this generation with the introduction of super training. However, the initial breeding will still require similar legwork.

One or more core roles that you could specialize in:
Move set designer)
Researching into the best possible moves to give a Pokemon for its desired role
Pokemon obtainer) To catch all the different species
Chain breeder) To pass egg moves along different species
IV breeder) To make sure a bred Pokemon has the best/ most relevant IV's for it's purpose.
EV trainer) To polish off all of the battle ready Pokemon by EV training them, increasing the stats they will need to perform their role in battle.
Pokemon leveler) To level all the fully trained up Pokemon to level 50. My preference is level 50 because it dates back from Pokemon stadiums Pokecup, and is also the Wi-Fi level restriction/capping. The stat numbers are smaller and easier to work with (imo)
. Leveling may also include getting some Pokemon leveled up in order for them to learn a move needed for a breeding process.

I will oversee the entire project. I will be getting Pokemon bank, so there will be ample room for you to store all of your work if you are unable to afford your own bank.

PM your role (it doesn't have to be from the list).
I look forward to your participation and your efforts won't go uncredited.

Thanks for reading.

xPkMnNinja

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
k, so it looks like there are people getting XY already so may as well welcome the new generation with a new SQSA thread. Sorry to pkmninja for not saying anything earlier but if possible can you re-post when the new thread is up. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)