Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have an extra 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly with disable egg move. Can't really think of anything I want atm, so taking offers.

Maybe Xerneas (Modest preferably, or Timid)... but I expect that to be a long-shot.

Have an extra 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly with disable egg move. Can't really think of anything I want atm, so taking offers.

Maybe Xerneas (Modest preferably, or Timid)... but I expect that to be a long-shot.
Want a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Noibat?

Just wonder whats the synchronizer thing.
if you encounter a pokemon with your lead as a synchronizer, the pokemon you catch has a 50% chance of having the same nature.

On another note, can anyone trade me a clawitzer? I have y and I'm looking to start chain breeding one, but i have no access.

if you encounter a pokemon with your lead as a synchronizer, the pokemon you catch has a 50% chance of having the same nature.

On another note, can anyone trade me a clawitzer? I have y and I'm looking to start chain breeding one, but i have no access.
I can trade you a modest clauncher

Anyone here willing to help me out? Im looking for ANY pokemon that has pkrs. I currently dont have anything to trade for it. Looking for that good samaritan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)