Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have several 4 perfect IV Timid Joltik for trade. Looking for similar IV pokes with hidden abilities and X-clusive Mega Stones. PM me please.

I've been able to breed a number of adamant, Pumpkaboo with 31 IVs in attack. No idea how to find out the other IVs. If anyone wants to trade, then let me know!

Is anyone willing to trade me their articuno just for the pokedex entry will trade straight back. PM If you can help me with this thanks.

Should I keep this Yveltral?

Rash 31/31/24-25/30/31/30

The overall stat average is amaaaazing for something that's soft-reset, even taking into consideration the fact that I'm guaranteed three 31s. Yveltral can pull off a mixed set quite well, if nothing else with Oblivion Wing/Dark Pulse/Sucker Punch/Roost

I'm really bummed about the 30 speed though. Speed is the one stat where the difference between 30 and 31 is HUUUGE. At least Yveltral isn't in a common speed bracket; he only shares the base speed of 99 with Genesect, Xerneas, Gourgeist, and of course other Yveltrals. Still, this may not be a speed-focused build and I may go for boosting Attack and Special Attack instead, letting Sucker Punch fill the speed necessity for me.

I have 3 adamant Fletchlings with gale wings 31/31/31/x/31/31
I also have tons of 4-5 31 adamant parents

I'm looking for flawless timid or modest protean froakies/ frogadiers, flawless adaptability skrelps, adamant flawless trevenant, flawless modest clauncher, or just pm me an offer.

Should I keep this Yveltral?

Rash 31/31/24-25/30/31/30

The overall stat average is amaaaazing for something that's soft-reset, even taking into consideration the fact that I'm guaranteed three 31s. Yveltral can pull off a mixed set quite well, if nothing else with Oblivion Wing/Dark Pulse/Sucker Punch/Roost

I'm really bummed about the 30 speed though. Speed is the one stat where the difference between 30 and 31 is HUUUGE. At least Yveltral isn't in a common speed bracket; he only shares the base speed of 99 with Genesect, Xerneas, Gourgeist, and of course other Yveltrals. Still, this may not be a speed-focused build and I may go for boosting Attack and Special Attack instead, letting Sucker Punch fill the speed necessity for me.
I'd either keep it or shoot for a speed boosting nature instead

Last edited:
I have 3 adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

I'm looking for flawless timid or modest protean froakies/ frogadiers, flawless adaptability skrelps, adamant flawless trevenant, flawless modest clauncher, or just pm me an offer.

Adamant what?

I have 3 adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

So as long as it wasn't Speed-boosting anyways (such as Hasty) then the 30 speed isn't that big of a deal? Hmm good point.

For times' sake (I hate going through the plot bits before being able to calculate IVs) and because I never really play Ubers anyways, I think this is good enough then. Plus I'm impatient to start breeding and putting stuff together for playing 6th gen OU.

Looking for a Nidoking that has levelled up enough to have leaned Earth Power to assist in my Egg moves research. Offering a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Swift Swim Poliwag for your trouble!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)