Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, would love some more for Friend Safari - I'm told that mine is Dragon and I have Gabite, Sliggoo and Noibat :)

My FC is 5386-7427-0290 - send me a PM if you add me and I'll add you back!

Looking for a Male Squirtle, any stats/nature (higher level preferred), Male Dratini any stats/nature (higher level preferred) also any Chespin (any level/stats/nature). I have Froakies I can trade, as well as access to most areas of the game if you want me to catch you something. PM or Visitor Message me.

Looking for a Male Squirtle, any stats/nature (higher level preferred), Male Dratini any stats/nature (higher level preferred) also any Chespin (any level/stats/nature). I have Froakies I can trade, as well as access to most areas of the game if you want me to catch you something. PM or Visitor Message me.
i have a chesnought i can lend it to you...

Hi everyone! Looking for friends for the friend safari!

FC: 2750 2394 4132

Also have a bunch of 31 ATK IV Dittos. Spent like 8 hours chaining Dittos with Poke Radar.

LF Any Bronzor/Bronzong and Piplup/Priplup/Empoleon
In terms of stuff not otherwise catchable ingame, can offer Beldum, Growlithe, Garbodor, Ninetales

FC: 2595 1156 3998

Edit @ Below
Other starters have appeared in the friend safari, is there something that makes gen IV starters not able to appear there? (Not being sarcastic, genuinely asking so I can stop asking people if they really can't be there)

Last edited:
Looking for nature recommendations for these Pokemon for Masuda Method/Everstone Trick breeding.

Amaura, Noibat, Goomy, and Skrelp
Noibat-Timid
Skrelp-Calm

Sorry that's all I can help with. I don't know much about the others.

Also does anyone have a Japanese/european male Froakie or Ditto?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)