Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and I are in need of dem friend codes for dat friend safari.

My FC: 5429-7925-7400
My friend's FC: 4313-0853-0749

Will add anyone who replies and mail you cookies.

PS: I will not mail cookies. One of us does unlock Chansey though.
added both of you

There are just so many friend codes, so can you all just Pm them too me so I don't have to search through page after page? I'm more than willing to add you all, so just send me your FC and I'll send mine back :)

Greatly appreciate anyone adding me; 0318-7831-9392

Feel free to VM or PM me yours.

Last edited:
Currently adding previous posters' FCs and PM'ing mine. Anyone else after this post feel free to add me and PM your code for an add, too!
3DS Friend Code: 0834-1550-9544
Thanks!

Anyone got a DW Female Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite up for trades on X/Y? Pm me please
Yes, looking for Magician fennekin or X exclusives other than clauncher and swirlix.

or if anyone else has magician fenekin i have dw gabite, dragonaire, sligoo, froakie, ditto and pokerus on offer.

Looking for friend codes for the friend Safari, mine is 1950-7622-6837. Please add me, sadly I don't know what lives in my safari as my friends haven't gotten to the post game yet.

both you and the friend who's safari you're in need to be online at the same time, after that all 3 will appear whenever and have a chance of their hidden ability

Your friend has to beat the Champion to unlock his 3rd. We tested with our friend's DS he had them online, but they hadn't defeated the cahmp and the 3rd Pokemon wasnt unlocked. Them being online at the same time gives a chance for the DW ability.

Looking for friend codes for the friend Safari, mine is 1950-7622-6837. Please add me, sadly I don't know what lives in my safari as my friends haven't gotten to the post game yet.
Your pokemon in safari are, Swadloon/Pansage/Quilladin

My code is 0087-2538-9386. I'm pretty sure I'm Bug type but I'm not positive. Please add me and if you have Dragon let me know (looking for DW Ability Shelgon specifically).
Edit: Fixed, sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)