Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a Normal Safari with ditto in it. Im also looking for a Safari with Nidorino in. Please send me a PM or notify me somehow :)
4828-5001-9994

Still looking for someone that can trade me a Marvel Scale Dragonair, FC is in my sig. I don't care which 2 IVs are perfect as I can breed my own into it.

Hi, I'm Looking for Metal Coat. Offering 31/31/31/31/X/31 Timid Protean Froakie.

Traded to Mack!

Also, just wondering, is it possible to SR eggs in gen 6? As in save in front of a female egg and have it come up with different IVs each time you SR?

The Answer to this was no!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Looking for Metal Coat. Offering 31/31/31/31/X/31 Timid Protean Froakie.

Also, just wondering, is it possible to SR eggs in gen 6? As in save in front of a female egg and have it come up with different IVs each time you SR?
I have a metal coat :D

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
Anyone got a spare drilbur? I cant find any in the wild, but theyre on the GTS for unreasonable offers.

Dont care about nature, gender, IVs, just need a drilbur. I can give a perfect speed naive gible with outrage for it, other IVs may vary.

2552 - 1607 - 8690

Anyone got a spare drilbur? I cant find any in the wild, but theyre on the GTS for unreasonable offers.

Dont care about nature, gender, IVs, just need a drilbur. I can give a perfect speed naive gible with outrage for it, other IVs may vary.

2552 - 1607 - 8690
I got one, added

Looking for shiny Froakie with Protean ability and hasty or naive nature. I'm basically offering anything I have in return, since I've been breeding for this thing for four days using the Masuda Method with no luck.

Also, I'll be adding everyone who has requested me to, as soon as I can.

looking for feebas/milotic

Trade for:
adamant moxie heracross(rock blast)
adamant dratini 31iv att multiscale
protean froakie

Looking for 31 IV Atk and Spe Ditto

Trade for: 31 IV Spa and Spe Modest Protean Frogadier
Or my FC: I have Dragon Safari with Shelgon, Sligoo and Gabite

Just got two Hasty protean Froakies that just hatched, both genders. 31/31/x/31/x/31 and x/31/31/31/x/31 Should i go to training or continue with these two as parents for something better?

Just got two Hasty protean Froakies that just hatched, both genders. 31/31/x/31/x/31 and x/31/31/31/x/31 Should i go to training or continue with these two as parents for something better?
That's pretty damn good, so just go for training if you feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)