Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have a female protean froakie with good IVs?
ive got a male with hp/attack/sp atk/speed and ditto with def/sp def but since i only get 1/2 out of 5 offspring with protean it's just disgustingly difficult to work towards quint flawless :/

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Are you able to find 3 pokemon in friend safari?? Whenever I do a safari only 2 different pokemon appear. How do you get the third one to show up??

I added both of you, can you both add me back? :3

Friend Code : 5043-1682-7515 [Pokemon X OATHIE]
Done, anyone else free to add, just PM your code so I can add you back.

Also I am looking for a female Protean Froakie, a Female Jolly Aron with max Attack and Speed, and the Kee and Maranga berries. If any of you have one of those I'd be happy to trade.

Done, anyone else free to add, just PM your code so I can add you back.

Also I am looking for a female Protean Froakie, a Female Jolly Aron with max Attack and Speed, and the Kee and Maranga berries. If any of you have one of those I'd be happy to trade.
I have a female Protean Froakie. Do you have a Tyranitarite?

Looking for a 30+/30+/30+/x/30+/x Brave or Adamant Honedge.
Offering a x/31/x/31/31/31 Jolly Lucario (comes with Lucarionite!) or a Spanish Ditto with 2 flawless IVs.

Please PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Looking for a few things.

First a trade partner to help one other with trade only evolutions (we trade then trade back) since none of my IRL friends don't have the 3ds and from what I can tell the GTS doesn't do the trick anymore.

Second Pokerus

Finally to trade an english timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly(can be haunter) for a foreign Gastly/Haunter with the same IV's nature is unimportant male preferred.

Edit: PM me if interested or just want to help

Looking for a few things.

First a trade partner to help one other with trade only evolutions (we trade then trade back) since none of my IRL friends don't have the 3ds and from what I can tell the GTS doesn't do the trick anymore.

Second Pokerus

Finally to trade an english timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly(can be haunter) for a foreign Gastly/Haunter with the same IV's nature is unimportant male preferred.
The GTS DOES do the trick as I have used it myself to get all the non item holding trade evos done.

The GTS DOES do the trick as I have used it myself to get all the non item holding trade evos done.
huh how I deposited a haunter and when I went to withdraw it it didn't evolve. Do I have to ask for something impossible and wait for it to fail or something now?

it did work in gen 4 and 5 but it doesnt work this gen anymore but im happy to help you evolve it if you want:)
Yeah I would use that method when my buddy wasn't able to trade/didn't want to bother him. Lets take this to PM's so we don't clutter up the thread, and thanks for the help.

I am looking for a Adaptability Skrelp. I will trade an adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honedge for it. Preferably female. if you are interested please message me.

Anyone have a Moxie Heracross with at least 31 Speed IVs? Can only trade flawless Marill with BD + AJ. Please, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)