Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point for me being on smogon if I can't afford get enough time to learn more about RNG abusing and get my own any more plus not many people are in need banner services?

If there's nothing that I can do, should I just give up and quit from smogon?

EDIT:
Also, I don't have anymore good pokemon to trade for anyone's hard work and all the effort they have put to get these pokemon. :(

I feel useless and insignificant

What's the point for me being on smogon if I can't afford get enough time to learn more about RNG abusing and get my own any more plus not many people are in need banner services?

If there's nothing that I can do, should I just give up and quit from smogon?

EDIT:
Also, I don't have anymore good pokemon to trade for anyone's hard work and all the effort they have put to get these pokemon. :(

I feel useless and insignificant
hey I cant check your profile page because you blocked it but if interested start a conversation with me I have some reasons for yah:)

Hello again,
I'm looking for male, good IV Ralts from a different region than my own (US), with modest and/or timid natures. I have a few competitive pokemon with perfect or close to perfect IVs and good natures to offer in exchange. PM me for details on the ones I have on hand.

Thanks!

(repost for new page)

I have:
Female Magic Guard Timid Abra 31/x/31/31/31/31 (4x) [Luxury Ball]
Female Timid Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 (1x) [Lvl 28, no EVs) [Premier Ball]
Female Technician Adamant Scyther 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1x) [Lvl 21, no EVs) [Poke ball]
Female Sand Veil Jolly Gible 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1x) [Great Ball] *With Outrage and Iron Head*
Male Intimidate Adamant Mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1x) [Ultra Ball]
Male Sand Rush Adamant Drilbur 31/31/31/x/31/31 (2x) [1 in Dusk, 1 in Premier]

Looking for:
Female Hasty/Naive Justified Absol in a Premier Ball
Female Jolly Prankster Riolu in a Great Ball
Female Jolly Sheer Force Bagon in a Great Ball
Male Impish Rock Head Aron with Stealth Rock
Female Serene Grace Modest Togetic/Togekiss with Nasty Plot in a Premier Ball (.... very specific, yeah I know)

Those mons with at least 3 flawless IVs is cool.

Last edited:
Looking to trade 4-5 IV spitback modest HA poliwags for spitbacks of togepi with serene grace and nasty plot and aron with stealth rocks.
IV spreads for my poliwags are as follow:

31/31/x/x/31/31 (f)
31/31/31/x/31/31 x2 (f)
x/x/31/31/31/31 x3 (2 m, 1 f)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (m)

I have:
Female Magic Guard Timid Abra 31/x/31/31/31/31 (4x) [Luxury Ball]
Female Timid Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 (1x) [Lvl 28, no EVs) [Premier Ball]
Female Technician Adamant Scyther 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1x) [Lvl 21, no EVs) [Poke ball]
Female Sand Veil Jolly Gible 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1x) [Great Ball] *With Outrage and Iron Head*
Male Intimidate Adamant Mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1x) [Ultra Ball]
Male Sand Rush Adamant Drilbur 31/31/31/x/31/31 (2x) [1 in Dusk, 1 in Premier]
Female Guts Adamant Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1x) [Poke ball] *With Stealth Rock and Pursuit*

Looking for:
Female Hasty/Naive Justified Absol in a Premier Ball
Female Jolly Prankster Riolu in a Great Ball
Female Jolly Sheer Force Bagon in a Great Ball
Male Impish Rock Head Aron with Stealth Rock
Male Azumarill 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Aqua Jet & Belly Drum
Female Serene Grace Modest Togetic/Togekiss with Nasty Plot in a Premier Ball (.... very specific, yeah I know)

Those mons with at least 3 flawless IVs is cool.
I have a Male Flawless Marill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum but it has Thick Fat :/... It could be used as a parent though for breeding your own Marill if you wanted to. I'm interested in your Adamant Larvitar with the Egg moves if that's okay with you?

i have a box full of 4iv spitback gligars
i have plenty of both genders and all are impish and have immunity (hidden ability)

looking for other 4 iv pokemon
mainly ou stuff
I have 4IV Timid Houndour and Adamant Honedge. PM me if you want :)

I have 5 IV Timid Houndour and 5 IV Adamant Honedge. Just PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
since no one want to help me get weavile on my dex I offer a flawless pokemon from my thread for whoever can BORROW me a weavile for a few seconds I trade it back rght away

So, it looks like I have the Whirlipede taken care of.

Want: Leftovers, Shiny Stone
Have: Thunder Stone, Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, Water Stone, Moon Stone, Xerneas

I'm also willing to trade whatever Mega Stone I can get off of the Stone Emporium in Lumiose, but you may have to wait for me to work up the Funds and/or Style. As soon as I'm able to purchase it, it's yours. I have Y and picked Bulbasaur earlier in the game, so I think I'll be able to choose between Charizardite Y and Blastoisite.
i have shiny stone and some flawless spitbacks!i need any Y megastone!can u offer any?

Looking for the following pokemon with Hidden Ability: Magikarp. IVs, Gender, Nature don't really matter lol. Spitbacks are fine.

Or if you have the above pokemon in Safari that would be cool, my safari is Hawlucha, Spearow, and Woobat lol.

I have Hidden ability Froakie, Fletchling, and Dratini (some good spitbacks too). I have almost all the battle items. I also have some 5IV Timid Gastly's w/ Disable.

Last edited:
Looking for the following pokemon with Hidden Ability: Magikarp, Swinub, Eevee, Abra, Gible, Chespin, Goomy, Drilbur. IVs, Gender, Nature don't really matter lol. Spitbacks are fine.

Or if you have the above pokemon in Safari that would be cool, my safari is Hawlucha, Spearow, and Woobat lol.

I have Hidden ability Froakie, Fletchling, and Dratini (some good spitbacks too). I have almost all the battle items. I also have some 5IV Timid Gastly's w/ Disable.
i have hidden ability eevee!Though i dont need froakie/fletch/dratini/ghastly!Do u have any more spitbacks?

i have hidden ability eevee!Though i dont need froakie/fletch/dratini/ghastly!Do u have any more spitbacks?

Malamar, Sand Veil Gible, Magikarp, Honedge, Torchic with Baton Pass.

I also have most of the relevant battle items (Choice Scarf, Assault Vest, Power items, Etc)

Looking for the following pokemon with Hidden Ability: Magikarp, Swinub, Eevee, Abra, Gible, Chespin, Goomy, Drilbur. IVs, Gender, Nature don't really matter lol. Spitbacks are fine.

I have Goomy and and Swinub. They're spitbacks, I believe, so can I get the gastly and a life orb? Let me know.

Also, is anyone trading Zygarde's or any of the legendary birds?

Guys i need all pokemon Y megastones!I offeer BP items,shiny stone and i have some good iv spitbacks!
Malamar, Sand Veil Gible, Magikarp, Honedge, Torchic with Baton Pass.

I also have most of the relevant battle items (Choice Scarf, Assault Vest, Power items, Etc)
U mean u got inkay spitback or malamar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)