Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. Oh, wait a second. Just checked and my perfect Ralts is female. I still have a german male Stunfisk with 31 HP/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def.

My Friend Code: 3711-9776-2136

I'm seeking Metang, Ralts, Magmar, Abra, Gyarados, Excadrill, Ferroseed, Cloyster, Snorunt, Sneasel, Ditto, Dragon w Shelgon, Larvesta, Wartortle, Eevee, togepi, tyrogue & breloom Friend Safari's.

I have electric type w Electabuzz, Zebstrika & Pachirisu
If anyone has these safari's and is interested in my friend safari. Please send me a private message.

I'm also available as a reliable trade source and if you need a pokemon with a certain nature or ability, I can breed it for you.

Last edited:
Flawless Pokes for Trade
- x1 Female Adamant/Thick Fat Marill @ 31/31/31/31/31/31(no egg moves)
- x1 Female Timid/Frisk Noibat @ 31/x/31/31/31/31
- x4 Male Timid/Torrent Froakie @ 31/x/31/31/31/31
- x1 Female Adamant/Early Bird Kangaskhan @ 31/31/31/x/31/31
- x1 Female Adamant/Hyper Cutter Mawile @ 31/31/31/x/31/31
- x1 Female Adamant/Big Pecks Fletchling @ 31/31/31/x/31/31
- x1 Female Jolly/Guts Larvitar @ 31/31/31/x/31/31(Dragon Dance & Outrage)
- x1 Male Brave/No Guard Honedge @ 31/31/31/31/31/x

Looking for new projects atm, so just pm with offers. Thanks!

Last edited:
Pancake, Omlette, Toast, Waffles, and Bacon have found good homes! Thanks for the trades everyone! I'm going to halt the giveway since I want to do some EV training.

Would anyone be willing to trade their dittos with 3 perf ivs for my dittos with 3 perf ivs? This would make breeding for me a whole lot easier. I also have lots of leftover chespins and froakies with their hidden abilities with around 3/4 perf ivs.

anyone here who want to get rid of some power items? I can offer pokes from my thread

I need
4 power anklets
4 power wheight
4 power band
4 power belt
4 power bracer
4 power lens

the braces anklets and lenses the most

looking for male roselia spitback with perfect ivs in hp/def/sdef; don't care about moves/nature/pokeball/ability
also looking for torchic with 30 ivs in attack and/or defense

offering female thick fat adamant swinub spitback (31/31/31/31/31/xx) with icicle spear and stealth rock for the roselia and probably other spitbacks of any pokemon in my trade thread for either of the things i'm looking for
Hey man I've got your roselia if you still need one. My FC is in my signature if interested.

anyone here who want to get rid of some power items? I can offer pokes from my thread

I need
4 power anklets
4 power wheight
4 power band
4 power belt
4 power bracer
4 power lens

the braces anklets and lenses the most
Hey I'll give you 4 power anklets for a 5iv timid female gastly if you have one.

We are looking for a male 31/31/31/x/31/31 not German Fletchling for Masuda breeding. The ability does not matter. We can offer a 31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Blaze Torchic in return, or anything else for request.

We are looking for a male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Fletchling for Masuda breeding. The ability does not matter. We can offer a 31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Blaze Torchic in return, or anything else for request.
lol youre not picifying which region you already have that way its hard for people to know when to offer

lol youre not picifying which region you already have that way its hard for people to know when to offer
We though it might be possible to do hit or miss. O well, alright.

We are looking for a male 31/31/31/x/31/31 not German Fletchling for Masuda breeding. The ability does not matter. We can offer a 31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Blaze Torchic in return, or anything else for request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)