Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/x Aegislash ? It's fully EV trained in HP and Attack. Wanna get rid of that thing.
cmt for it if its already ev trained im interesed because it saves me some time and it saves me the hasslle to train that stupid thing:P

looking to swap some spitbacks for others, most have 4+31's,

Roselia, sleep powder, spikes, giga drain, leaf storm
Joltik, Cross poison, pursuit, disable
tyrunt, dragon dance, fire/ice/thunder fang (unsure iv's)
froakie Toxic spikes, (torrent and protean, unsure iv's)

repost for new page
Willing to trade a gligar spitback for a tyrunt?

Looking for a Ditto Friend Safari- please PM. I can do any breeding project you want for you in return.

I also have the following:
Timid Infiltrator 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibats
Adamant Swift Swim 31/31/31/x/31/31 Magikarps
Adamant Sand Veil 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gibles
Timid Compound Eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31 Joltiks

Looking for any quint-flawless untrained Pokemon.

Last edited:
Putting together a Doubles mono-ground/trickroom team for local (mono type) tournament. Already have a Camerupt and Flygon. Recommendations welcome

I need:
Seismitoad (water absorb) relaxed w/stealth rocks preferable
Excadrill (Moldbreaker or sandforce) Brave if possible
Golurk (iron fist) Any possitive ATK nature
Baltoy/Claydoll - Sassy/careful w/rapid spin

I have a bunch of 2-3 31iv Modest Protean/torrent Frokies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If you breed an adult pokemon with a baby pokemon (for instance, a female charmeleon with a male charmander) would that cause them to not like each other (even if they have the EXACT SAME nature)??

Hey guys!
I would need someone to help me evolve my Phantump by trading. I can give something in return. Help would really be appreciated :)
Thanks!

If you breed an adult pokemon with a baby pokemon (for instance, a female charmeleon with a male charmander) would that cause them to not like each other (even if they have the EXACT SAME nature)??
Yes, but that only lowers the chance of having an egg they can still breed. natures don't have to do with them liking each other

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
it would take more time to produce an egg
I think you're getting confused (I probably am too LOL). A charmander and a charmeleon take more time to produce an egg than two charmeleons (or two charmanders), correct? In other words, if the two pokemon are the EXACT SAME SPECIES, they produce the eggs quicker, right? Just for clarification.

Bigbonbon said:
it would take more time to produce an egg
lmitchell0012 said:
I think you're getting confused (I probably am too LOL). A charmander and a charmeleon take more time to produce an egg than two charmeleons (or two charmanders), correct? In other words, if the two pokemon are the EXACT SAME SPECIES, they produce the eggs quicker, right? Just for clarification.
No, if you bred the female Charmeleon with an evolved male Charmeleon, it would take less time. You're correct, lmitchell0012.

Looking for a Ditto Friend Safari- please PM. I can do any breeding project you want for you in return.

I also have the following:
Timid Infiltrator 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibats
Adamant Swift Swim 31/31/31/x/31/31 Magikarps
Adamant Sand Veil 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gibles
Timid Compound Eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31 Joltiks

Looking for any quint-flawless untrained Pokemon.

Yes if the two pokemon are the exact same species they produce egg faster.

sorry thought you meant evolving the male while the female was still unevolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)