Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has an American game but starts it in Spanish does that count for Mesuda Method (did I spell that correctly? Shiny breeding method).

Also, how does one get Fake Out on Squirtle in sixth Gen?

If someone has an American game but starts it in Spanish does that count for Mesuda Method (did I spell that correctly? Shiny breeding method).

Also, how does one get Fake Out on Squirtle in sixth Gen?
No clue on the squirtle thing, but I did get a squirtle with fake out from a trade, so it is possible.

Edit: Greninjaed

I can try to get one in a friend safari for you.

Edit: I got a female one if you want to use that to pass on the ability.

Last edited:

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: Any flawless female Pokemon from a species that's at least 75% male, not in a pokeball/great ball/ultra ball (no Froakies please).
Offering: Adamant female Riolu 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Bullet Punch and Crunch (Quick Ball).

Looking for: 4x flawless female Eevee (not attack, not in a pokeball/great ball/ultra ball).
Offering: 4x flawless female Adamant/Jolly Riolu (as above)
OR 4x flawless female Timid Froakie (Protean/Dive Ball)
OR 4x flawless female Adamant Charmander (Dragon Dance/Outrage).

Well I have a mareep with 31/31/x/31/31/31 that's female and modest nature. I guess I could throw that your way for the chespin although it is worth a bit more than that but I don't mind I guess.
I don't like taking 5/6s, its a lot of work. Anything is fine, then.

Looking for female 5iv+ eevee with dive ball. Also looking for female 5iv+ togepi/togetic in premier ball.

Does anyone have an extra Dome fossil that they are willing to trade? If so, let me know what you would like for it and I'll see if I have it.

Hi everyone just got back into pokemon and just got done with Pokemon Y. So i figure its time to start making some pokes. So just a few questions theirs plenty of guides online telling you how to EV train and so on. But i was wondering about IVs is there a calculator out i know there's a judge to tell you a bit on your pokemon IVs but i like to know them all. Also was trying to get some friends codes for that friend safari looking for a Ditto and Aron. If anyone had any tips that would be helpful to. Then also some people recommend your pokemon have the pokerus virus is that even necessary ? there a bit hard to fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)