Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool. And lol someone else told you that I just said I knew I was fighting type. Haha might as well be Kaunda toxicroak and ariados lol

Would anyone happen to have a Hidden Ability Bunnelby/Diggersby? IVs and nature don't matter but it's always a bonus ^^
I do

Looking to trade off my spitbacks:

5 IV spitback cleffas
4 IV scyther spitbacks (None of the 4 are SpA)
4 IV HP Bunnelby spitbacks
Ideal 5 Bunnelby spitbacks, but with the wrong ability

Need:
Charizardite X/M2nite X/Tyranitarite/Manectrite
Flying egg group 4-5 IV spitbacks without SpA

Somebody have a throwaway female Great Ball Shelgon/Bagon/Salamence with Moxie?

Somebody do me a solid here, I just added like 7 different people for Friend Safari...

I have a lot of spit-backs of the following on both genders

Bagon
Ability:
Intimidate
Nature: Nieve
IV's: Random quad-flawless and a couple hexi-flawless. A lot more to come.
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Fire Fang
Ball Type: Great Ball

I'm looking for.... Well... A lot... List below With there better abilities and preferably the listed Pokeballs if the parent is female. I'm not looking for 5 IV's (though that would be nice), just four.

A Modest Syncronizer
To borrow a Great Ball hexi-flawless female Bagon for a couple hours. Needs 31 in defense.

Tyrunt - Poke Ball
Ghastly - Dusk Ball
Charmander - Repeat Ball
Larvesta - Timer Ball
Scyther - Nest Ball
Abra - Ultra Ball
Shellder - Net/Dive Ball
Gabite (male)
Dratini - Dive/Net/Mach
Beldum
Drillbur - Ultra Ball
Staryu - Dive/Net
Nidoran (male)
Drillbur - Ultra Ball
Dieno - Dusk Ball
Axew - Timer Ball
Ferroseed - Nest Ball

Just quote/snip this message here or PM meif you need one and have something on this list. Just list the standard details, nature, ball type, ability, and IV spread. Thanks guys.
Shameless bump.

Trading off the following:

Adamant Drillbur
31/31/x/31/31/31
x/31/31/31/31/31

Adamant Scyther
31/31/31/x/31/x

Mild Snorlax
31/31/31/x/31/x

Timid Froakie
31/31/x/31/x/31

I have a ton of the following spitbacks. All are quad flawless and some are flawed 5IV. Males & females available. They need to go. I'll take HP and Def power items, other battle items, and or other 4-5IV spitbacks that would be useful.
- Modest Abra(Synchronize & Magic Guard)
- Jolly Axew(Mold Breaker & Rivarly)
- Jolly Tyrunt(Strong Jaw)
- Jolly Larvitar(Guts w/Dragon Dance & Outrage)
- Adamant Larvitar(Guts)
- Adamant Honedge
- Brave Honedge(Luxury Ball)
- Adamant Scyther(Technician)
- (Male only)Jolly Charmander(Blaze w/Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse)

I also have an extra flawless male Abra @ Modest w/Magic Guard and a flawless male Brave Honedge. PM me if you're interested in anything.

I have a ton of the following spitbacks. All are quad flawless and some are flawed 5IV. Males & females available. They need to go. I'll take HP and Def power items, other battle items, and or other 4-5IV spitbacks that would be useful.

- (Male only)Jolly Charmander(Blaze w/Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse)

I also have an extra flawless male Abra @ Modest w/Magic Guard and a flawless male Brave Honedge. PM me if you're interested in anything.
I'm interested in your charmander with the egg moves, as well as your magic guard abra. What are the ivs? I have a few iv bred things available, as well as some extra BP.

- Modest Abra(Synchronize & Magic Guard)
- Jolly Axew(Mold Breaker & Rivarly)
- Jolly Tyrunt(Strong Jaw)
- Jolly Larvitar(Guts w/Dragon Dance & Outrage)
- Adamant Larvitar(Guts)
- Adamant Honedge
- Brave Honedge(Luxury Ball)
- Adamant Scyther(Technician)

I have male/female 4-5 IV Bagon spitbacks with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, and Fire Fang.

Interested in Scyther, Tyrunt, and Charmander. Not necessarily in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)