Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a Lv45 Male Murkrow with Foul Play and a preferred "31/31/31/??/31/31" IV spread.

It's to be the male parent for Vullaby, which are 100% female.

Can discuss the request if someone has it.

Edit:
It doesn't really need to be lv45 as I can raise it myself, but it'd help me a bit more if it's already of level.

LF IV bred pokes NOT named:
noibat
gastly
mawile
honedge
charmander
fletchling
gible
goomy
larvitar
ralts
torchic

I have Y exclusive mega stones:
houndoomite
heracronite
mewtwonite Y
in addition to non exclusive mega stones
PM if interested

Last edited:
Please add my fc ill do the same 2380-3723-0344
Normal- kecleon, Dunsparce, smeargle
I'm a fighting type who really wants to know what he has since his friends were very unhelpful in telling him what's in his safari, if you're up for that!
Looking for someone to help evolve my Haunter. I'll give you a Timid 5 IV Gastly for your time :)
Sure, always available to help if you want! Code's in my sig, I'll need yours though!

Last edited:
need ditto friend safari! unsure what miy safari type is, but add me to tell me! Thanks! FC in sig. Also, I have a shiny Dunsparce with serene grace for trade.

Last edited:
do you still need that? I can go get you one.
Well, someone with a Chansey Friend Safari agreed to friend me, so I don't NEED it. However, I would have to wait until that person is online at the same time as me, so if you're willing to give/lend cheaply I'd still go for that so I can hurry up and breed a decent wall for my 6th gen team. (especially since we both already have each other's friend codes and are both already online)

Well, someone with a Chansey Friend Safari agreed to friend me, so I don't NEED it. However, I would have to wait until that person is online at the same time as me, so if you're willing to give/lend cheaply I'd still go for that so I can hurry up and breed a decent wall for my 6th gen team. (especially since we both already have each other's friend codes and are both already online)
I already caught it anyways so sure I can just give you the thing.

Question: if I have a huge amount of Beldum spitbacks from my first attempt at IV breeding, as in about 20 with 3+ perfect IVs (two with 5), and a bunch more at 2 or less. I'm not even done calculating them all, it could grow. It's a... pretty hefty list, since I'm not planning to make a consistently spawning shop should I list them here?

Need a Lv45 Male Murkrow with Foul Play and a preferred "31/31/31/??/31/31" IV spread.

It's to be the male parent for Vullaby, which are 100% female.

Can discuss the request if someone has it.

Edit:
It doesn't really need to be lv45 as I can raise it myself, but it'd help me a bit more if it's already of level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)