Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a penta perfect female protean froakie or any of its family members? Willing to trade a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female speed boost blaziken.

Hello, I am looking for a HA Durant, preferably Jolly and/or female. The IVs don't matter so much, but if you can offer me one with solid speed or attack stats, I could offer a few 5 IV pokes, if it has random IVs I will offer a 4IV spitback (listed below). I am also looking for a 5IV Adamant or Jolly Magikarp, ability doesn't matter.

In return, these are the pokes I have bred which I can offer (available in 4 or 5IV):
Bold Togepi w/Serene Grace (Egg Move: Nasty Plot)
Jolly Rioulu w/Prankster (E.M.: Bullet Punch and Crunch)
Adamant Fletchling w/Gale Wings
Calm Chansey w/Natural Cure (E.M. Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss)

EDIT: I got lucky and finally found a Jolly Durant, no longer need one.

Hello, I am looking for a HA Durant, preferably Jolly and/or female. The IVs don't matter so much, but if you can offer me one with solid speed or attack stats, I could offer a few 5 IV pokes, if it has random IVs I will offer a 4IV spitback (listed below). I am also looking for a 5IV Adamant or Jolly Magikarp, ability doesn't matter.

In return, these are the pokes I have bred which I can offer (available in 4 or 5IV):
Bold Togepi w/Serene Grace (Egg Move: Nasty Plot)
Jolly Rioulu w/Prankster (E.M.: Bullet Punch and Crunch)
Adamant Fletchling w/Gale Wings
Calm Chansey w/Natural Cure (E.M. Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss)
I have a female Jolly Magikarp (swift swim -> intimidate) for you. I'd love to trade for a togepi or riolu if possible.

Breeding Timid Natural Cure Roselias (in Luxury Ball) with Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Shadow Ball.
I have flawless but Spitbacks are in the 4-5 IV Range. Chat if interested. See my Sig for other pokes!

Hi,
Im getting pokemon Y tomorrow night and im wondering if anyone can trade me a Togepi with serene grace to help a guy out? I want to follow the role playing aspect like when Misty carried one around. I wont have much to trade as its so early game but if you have one sitting around id very much appriciate it.
thank you :)

Hi,
Im getting pokemon Y tomorrow night and im wondering if anyone can trade me a Togepi with serene grace to help a guy out? I want to follow the role playing aspect like when Misty carried one around. I wont have much to trade as its so early game but if you have one sitting around id very much appriciate it.
Dude, that's awesome. Totally in the spirit of Pokémon.

I can't offer you a Togepi, but how would you like a quad-flawless FEMALE Eevee? Do you like Espeon? Do ya? Do ya? :)

Hi,
Chat me tommorrow. I have plenty!

Alright question about team comp stuff.
My current team that I love is Azumarill/Salamance/Gengar/Trevenant/Mega Mawhile/and placeholder blaziken
I'm currently looking to replace my Blaziken with a Snorlax or maybe a Togekiss, but i am affraid that the team would have no synergy, to be honest I struggle to find any real synergy with this team as is but i do love every Pokemon on here and I'm happy it works because each pokemon here is individually strong and capable to sweeping except Trevenant lol.

So any opinions on changes for Blaziken? or even the team in general would appreciate any feed back.

Could someone please check my SV? I can offer 4IV spitbacks and/or 32 BP Maison items. Thanks in advance!
FC 2020-0631-4167, IGN Claytonious.

Thank you so much! Are you online now? Also, is there anything in particular you'd like for compensation? Like I mentioned earlier, I have a fair amount of 4IV spitbacks, Pokerus, and the ability to buy a BM item.

I am looking for a Male Natu / Xatu / Munna with Stored Power (none is fine, I'll just level it up)

In return, I can give a 5 IV Solosis or Scyther with respective nature and ability.

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)