Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught a timid Mewtwo

10|30,31|30,31|31|30,31|30,31|

I'll trade it with MewtwoniteX since I have no interest in Legendaries.

I'm looking for Y exclusive stones and 4-5V pokemon.
I'd be interested in that.
I have available, all 5 IV:
Vullaby (Careful, Overcoat, Knock Off, Roost)
Shuppet (Careful/Impish, Frisk, Pursuit, Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray)
Ferroseed (Relaxed, Iron Barbs, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed)
Marill (Adamant, Huge Power, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum)
Larvesta (Modest, Flame Body, Morning Sun)
Snorlax (Careful, Thick Fat, Whirlwind, Curse, Pursuit)
Foongus (Calm, Regenerator)
shiny Snorlax with above moves, nature, etc
shiny Foongus with above nature, ability

4 IV shiny Snorlax with above moves, nature, etc

anyone have a spare ocean vivillon/scatterbug? i have a friend who's trying to collect them all and that's the one she wants the most. i can offer spitbacks if you want.

hey I would be interested in either of those wanna use if for a project with 2 extremly hard moves on it im working on 1 with gunk shot and phantom force
OK the only possible concern is that the Shuppets also have Shadow Sneak on them. They learn it via level up and egg move. That could interfere with trying to add on a 4th egg move, I'm not really sure. PM if you're still interested, lmk what you have available.

Hey I'm looking for a sheer force bagon, I don't care about IVs or Nature just the hidden ability, also looking for a hidden ability squirtle, I have some Pokemon with the hidden ability like froakie, dratini, trevenant, eevee, drilbur, diggersby, goomy, fletchinder, shroomish and some others, you can ask me if I have the Pokemon you want, also I have pokerus. My FC 5472 7466 4115
gimme 5 mins and I can get you a HA wortortle. My fc is 0130 2276 6169

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Sheer Force Bagon, Hidden ability solosis, Moxie heracross, power items and someone with ditto friend safari.
Have this hidden ability pokes and also I can share pokerus:
Froakie, Whismur, Gible, Shroomish, Bunnelby, Dratini, Swinub, Drilbur, Gligar, Eevee, Litwik, Poliwag, Vulpix, Chespin, Fletchinder, Phantump, Marill, Goomy.

And some other pokes with normal abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)