Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to breed a shiny Fletchling from the Matsuda method. As a result, I have some Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Fletchlings w/Gale Wings for trade. If you are interested just leave an offer, whether it be items or other 'mons. Since I have alot I will consider all offers :)

hobo bob i am interessed

For the other,

i have a ditto with 4 IV from FRANCE ( hp/atk/def/special def ) i am trading it for Ditto with 4 IV anywhere answer me here or mp if you are interest ( for MASUDA ^^ )

I need a 6IV Gible (Rough Skin) with Naive/Hasty/Naughty nature.

I can offer a 6IV female Gilgar with Immunity or
6IV Jolly Gible (Sand Veil) around lvl 50 with Outrage and Iron Head as egg moves (no EVs at all)

Been trying to breed a shiny Fletchling from the Matsuda method. As a result, I have some Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Fletchlings w/Gale Wings for trade. If you are interested just leave an offer, whether it be items or other 'mons. Since I have alot I will consider all offers :)
I can offer you Battle Maison Items for a male Fletchling. Let me know what you'd like for that.

(Since this section is trading/breeding and this is SQ thread I guess I'm ok to ask this here?)

Does anyone know whether the Destiny Knot picks the IVs from both parents or just the one parent that holds it?

I offer:
-Timid protean Froakie
-Adamant gale wings Fletchling
-Some pokémon with pokérus
-Modest Squirtle with egg moves (aura sphere and dragon pulse) and with 5 ivs in 31(including special attack and speed)
-Adamant Mawile with 5 ivs in 31 (including attackk and hp)
-Modest Whismur with Scrappy and 4 ivs in 31(including attack)
-Shiny Mawile
-Bold Rotom
-Modest Rotom
-Sassy Bulbasaur
-Brave and adamant Aron
-Adamant technician Scyther

I look for:
-Modest Charmander with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including special attack and speed)
-Timid Rotom with 4,5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including speed and special attack)
-Adamant Pawniard with 4,5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including attack)
-Bold overcoat Vullaby with 4,5 or 6 ivs in 31
-Calm foonguss/amoonguss with regenerator and 4,5 or 6 ivs in 31
-Calm Clefairy with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31
-Relaxed pineco with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Ditto with 0 IV in Speed.

I can offer BP items or the following 4 IV spitbacks:
-Adamant Multiscale Dratini (male or female)
-Adamant No-Guard Machop (male or female)
-Timid Solar Power Charmander (male)
-Timid Gastly (male or female)
-Adamant Intimidate Mawile (male or female)
-Jolly Pickpocket Sneasel with Fake-out + Ice Punch (male or female
-Jolly Tough Skin Gible with Iron Head (male or female)
-Timid Compound Eyes Scatterbug (marine pattern and male)
-Modest Swift Swim Lotad with Gigadrain (male or female)
-Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo (male)
-Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling (female)
-Adamant Contrary Inkay (male or female)
Bump :O

I either already have some in stock or can easily breed some. Assuming you want a Timid Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread?

If still interested, let me know what you have to offer and what exactly you want.
Adamant Drilbur, Relaxed Ferroseed (with 0 speed), Adamant Charmander with DD and Outrage, Adamant magikarp, Timid Drought Vulpixes, Adamant/Rash Bagons, HA Timid Eevees. I also have a modest Deino available. Also, if possible I'd like a male abra with magic guard.

New page bump! I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • a female 3 IV Jolly Tyrunt with Poison Fang
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang (x2 female, x4 male)
  • seven 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (all male)
  • three 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (x1 female, x2 male)
  • two 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • four 4 IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (x2 female, x2 male)
  • four 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (all male)
  • two female (modern pattern) 3 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • four (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x1 male)
  • a male (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Shield Dust @ Premier Ball
  • a female (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • two 4 IV Timid Protean Froakies (x1 female, x1 male)
  • eight 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (all male)
  • two male 5 IV Hasty Torrent Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • two male 5 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball
I'm looking for a female 3-5 IV Klefki @ Luxury/Heal/Premier Ball, a female 3-5 IV Magician Fennekin @ Premier/Repeat Ball, Battle Maison items, female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall, most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities (especially female Kanto starters), and other Pokémon (preferably from Gen VI) with 3-5 perfect IVs. Send me a PM if you're interested! :)

LF ability capsule.
I can offer a shiny 31/31/28/x/31/31 shellder egg kaboxx AND another 5iv pokemon of one of the following species:
Pumpkaboo-H
Noibat
Clauncher
Torchic
Froakie
Scyther
Binacle
Marill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)