Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for Swirlix safari, will trade a random spitback from one of my projects in exchange once I've confirmed the Safari type.

Have these up for trade!

Shiny Timid Ghastly ??/??/31/31/31/31
Shiny Adamant Diggersby, Huge Power 31/19/31/x/31/29
Shiny Jolly Female Riolu Prankster, 28\31\31\8\14\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Timid Gengar 31\14\18\31\31\31
Shiny Modest Squirtle 21\14\31\31\31\21 with Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere and Water Spout
Shiny Quirky Braixen Wih awesome sp attack, sp defense and speed.
Shiny Bold Goomy 31/??/??/31/31/31
Shiny Hardy Krabby with 31 IV's in HP and Sp. Attack
Shiny Calm Dunsparce with 31 IV's in HP and Attack
Shiny Adamant Durant
Shiny Rash Mawile
Shiny Quiet Ninjask (Speed Boost)
Shiny Brave Octillery
Shiny Quiet Corsola
Shiny Lax Pumpkaboo
Shiny Hardy Noibat
Shiny Quirky Aromatisse
Shiny Sassy Pikachu
Shiny Timid Panpour 31 Ivs in Speed and HP
Shiny Naughty Pancham with high Attack
Shiny Impish Magnetoc (Nicknamed Magnezone)
Shiny Adamant Mankey
Shiny Hasty Electrode
Shiny Rash Krookodile
Shiny Lax Ursaring
Shiny Timid Masquerian
Shiny Calm Female Chespin
Shiny Lax Dedenne

Also have
Charmander eggs with Dragon Pulse/Ancient Power.
Gible Eggs with Outrage and Iron Head
Squirtle eggs with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse

Looking for shinies and 5 IV Aron nicknamable with egg moves, does not have to be shiny
First off, wow. Second, do you have a Technician Breloom? I have a flawless IV Togepi if you are interested.

New page bump! I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • a female 3 IV Jolly Tyrunt with Poison Fang
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang (x2 female, x4 male)
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (all male)
  • two male 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • three 4 IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x2 male)
  • three 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (all male)
  • two female (modern pattern) 3 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • four (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x1 male)
  • a male (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Shield Dust @ Premier Ball
  • a female (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • two 4 IV Timid Protean Froakies (x1 female, x1 male)
  • eight 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (all male)
  • a male 5 IV Hasty Torrent Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • two male 5 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball
I'm looking for a female 3-5 IV Klefki @ Luxury/Heal/Premier Ball, a 3-5 IV No Guard Golett @ Dusk/Luxury Ball, a female 3-5 IV Magician Fennekin @ Premier/Repeat Ball, a 3-5 IV Symbiosis Flabébé @ Heal/Premier Ball, Battle Maison items, female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall, most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities (especially female Kanto starters), and other Pokémon (preferably from Gen VI) with 3-5 perfect IVs. Send me a PM if you're interested! :)

For trade

Shiny Timid Ghastly ??/??/31/31/31/31
Shiny Adamant Diggersby, Huge Power 31/19/31/x/31/29
Shiny Jolly Female Riolu Prankster, 28\31\31\8\14\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Timid Gengar 31\14\18\31\31\31
Shiny Modest Squirtle 21\14\31\31\31\21 with Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere and Water Spout
Shiny Quirky Braixen Wih awesome sp attack, sp defense and speed.
Shiny Bold Goomy 31/??/??/31/31/31
Shiny Hardy Krabby with 31 IV's in HP and Sp. Attack
Shiny Calm Dunsparce with 31 IV's in HP and Attack
Shiny Adamant Durant
Shiny Rash Mawile
Shiny Quiet Ninjask (Speed Boost)
Shiny Brave Octillery
Shiny Quiet Corsola
Shiny Lax Pumpkaboo
Shiny Hardy Noibat
Shiny Quirky Aromatisse
Shiny Sassy Pikachu
Shiny Timid Panpour 31 Ivs in Speed and HP
Shiny Naughty Pancham with high Attack
Shiny Impish Magnetoc (Nicknamed Magnezone)
Shiny Adamant Mankey
Shiny Hasty Electrode
Shiny Rash Krookodile
Shiny Lax Ursaring
Shiny Timid Masquerian
Shiny Calm Female Chespin
Shiny Lax Dedenne

Also have
Charmander eggs with Dragon Pulse/Ancient Power.
Gible Eggs with Outrage and Iron Head
Squirtle eggs with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse

Looking for shinies and 5 IV Aron nicknamable with egg moves, does not have to be shiny

I have a ton of spitbacks which i'd like to trade off for other spitbacks. (Have alot of Bagons and Larvitars mind you, also sneasels and now Deino)

Notes: The following are just base stats of the spitbacks that I have. Gender and IV spread will vary. You can request for a certain gender and ability, depending on stock. You can't however request for a certain IV spread. The amount of IVs on the Pokemon I trade depends on what you trade me in return. (IE. a 4iv spitback will net you a 4iv in return)
All of them are in Pokeballs.

Larvitar | Careful | Guts | 4-5 IVs
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit
*(No longer have Female 5 IV Larvitars, 4 iv still in stock.)

Timburr | Adamant | Guts*/Sheer Force |4-5 IVs
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Detect, Mach Punch, Drain Punch
*(No longer have Female 5 IV Timburr, 4 iv still in stock)

Bagon | Naive | Rock Head/Sheer Force* | 4-5 IVs
Egg Moves: Dragon Rush, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Twister
*(No longer have Female Sheer Force Bagons with 5 IVs, still have 4 iv Female HA Bagons in stock)

Abra | Timid | Magic Guard | 4-5 IVs
Egg Moves: None

Sneasel | Jolly | Keen Eye/Pickpocket | 4-5 IVs
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Pursuit, Fake out

Deino | Naive | Hustle | 4-5 IVs (Mainly 5 IV)
Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Head Smash

The pokemon can be redistributed if desired.

If you would like to trade for something, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
I have a naive female 31/31/31/31/xx/31 that I'd be more than willing to let you borrow for breeding. You and Aoi have been great and trustworthy for trades so I don't mind. Just give it back when done and I cannot trade till Sunday/Monday but if you haven't found one by then I'm open to it.
Thanks man, I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking for a Mamoswine with Stealth Rock. Nature and IV's are not important, but I'd like it to be female with Thick Fat or male. I have super-sized Pumpkaboo [dusk], orange Flabebe [premier], Heracross [net], Mawile [quick], Inkay [dusk] and Marill [nest] spitbacks. PM me for trade.

Got a box full of 4IV Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Adamant Marills for trade. Most have perfect HP, Atk, and Spe. The last IV is either in Def or SpDef.

Also offering 3-4 IV Rough Skin/Sand Veil Naive Gibles and 3 IV Leech Seed + Spikes Relaxed Ferroseeds.

Looking for 3-4 IV Timid Noibats (with Switcheroo would be cool), 3-4 IV Dittos, Leftovers, or whatever else cool stuff you want to offer. I've started breeding 3-4 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols, but if you have one for trade, I'll take it too.

Happy to take spitbacks and/or trade more than one of my Pokes for yours.
Bumping. No love for Noibat? ;~;

I'm looking for either 1) Squirtle with Aura Sphere, or 2) Clawitzer with Aura sphere. I don't really care to much for the IV's as I can breed for that. Of course, if you are offering either of them with good IV's, I'll happily accept.

In return, I have plenty of Impish Phantump spitbacks, Calm Rotom Spitbacks, Jolly Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash Swinub and Modest/mild Deino spitbacks. They range from 3-4 IVs. The mild Dieno's have some that have 5 IVs.

PM me to set it up if interested.

Last edited:
Trading:
Shiny Deino Modest 31/30/31/31/31/31
Nicknamed Ghidorah (can't be changed*)
*I'm trying to contact the hatcher to remove the nickname.

Shiny Charizard @ Lv 100; hatched in Premier Ball
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31

EVs: 252 Atk/ 6 Def/ 252 Spe
Egg Moves: DD, Outrage, Dragon Pulse
Current Moveset: Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Roost
Can be nicknamed (MM bred)

Will Trade For:
Perfect shiny Pokemon (preferably in unique Pokeballs).
Multiple flawless non-shiny Pokemon (preferably in unique Pokeballs).

Have a 5 IV Shiny Adamant, Gale Wings, Fletchling up for trade. Looking for a 4-5 IV shiny Wobbuffet or some 5 IV pokemon (especially gooey goomy and riolu).

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Anyone got a male hasty protean froakie with the IVs 31/31/31/31/XX/31. I would like his sp def to be as high as possible.
I have a Naive (+Spe -SpD) one that I Don't know the SpD IV of. Is that okay, and if so, what do you have to offer for it?

Hello everyone, I am looking for leftovers and Tyranitarite Mega stone i have too many things to list… Please just ask what you need…also have Shiny Ditto with SPD AND SPEED IVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)