Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Vivillon patterns.. I want Icy Snow, Archipelago, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Savannah, or Jungle, if you have them.

I have lots of spare Polar and Ocean Vivillons.

Looking for someone who can catch me a Shiny Female Timid Special Flawless Gardevoir in 4th or 5th gen (Ability doesn't matter) in a special pokeball like Moon or Luxury. It needs to be 4th gen so I can tutor it Hyper Voice. PM me if you can do this :)

I have a batch of flawless Jolly Marvel Scale Dratini up for trade. Looking for flawless Pokemon as well as Pokemon with their hidden ability. A batch of flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini is currently in the works.

I also have these flawless Pokemon up for trade:

Adamant Honedge: I have ones with both 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/0 IVs.

Timid Blaze Charmander: 31/x/31/31/31/31. Have Dragon Pulse as an egg move.

Adamant Technician Scyther. I can throw in a metal coat so you can evolve it.

Adamant and Jolly Venipede: 31/31/31/x/31/31/

Relaxed Ferroseed: 31/31/31/x/31/0. Have Stealth Rock and Leech Seed as egg moves.

Modest Volcarona.

I still have the Shiny flawless Shed Skin Dratini up for trade. Send me a PM if you're interested in any of these.

Edit: I now have a few flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini up for trade.

Last edited:
Looking for Clear Body Klink Klang, no specific Nature or IV's required, don't have much to offer in return though, maybe if anyone would be kind enough to help me out, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
If anyone is interested in helping me out please PM me.

Looking for someone with a Ditto Safari so that I can start farming them and hopefully eventually get something worthwhile to start trading around on this site. Any help would be much appreciated.

does this new update stop insta check working then ? well that didnt take nintendo long anyway can any tell me what pokemon i can use to get a baby ditto please

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
does this new update stop insta check working then ? well that didnt take nintendo long anyway can any tell me what pokemon i can use to get a baby ditto please
Ditto can't be bred so no baby dittos.

To the people treating this thread like a celebration thread for the new patch disabling instacheck and that battle analyzer program, don't that's not the purpose of this thread. Any more posts about it after will be infracted. Same goes for anyone who wants to complain about it here too.

I have a flawless 5IV Shiny Female Jolly Swarm fully Ev ATK/Speed trained lvl 51 shiny heracross. Looking for other competitive use flawless shinies, (Doesn't have to be EV trained, can be level 1) or 2 flawless pokes Looking for offers. PM me

Looking for Battle Maison items. Offering 4 IV spitbacks of stuff from my thread. 1 48 BP item (I'll let you know which ones I need) = 2 spitbacks of your choice. PM if interested.

Last edited:
Looking For 0 Speed 5IV Carbink (31/xx/31/31/31/0 OR 31/31/31/xx/31/0) Relaxed/Sassy Nature - PM Me If You Have 1 I'm Offering 3x 5/6IVs OR 1x 6/6IV

Looking for power items. I still need the following:
1x Power Weight
1x Power Bracer
2x Power Belt
2x Power Band
Offering 4 IV spitbacks of stuff in my thread. 1 spitback = 1 power item.

I can trade you any of those two power items for a spitback of the following Pokemon:

Mareep
Dratini (with Marvel Scale)

Which two would you prefer?

I've got a Shiny Meinfoo I'm looking to trade. 31 IVs in HP + S.Att, Inner Focus as an ability. PM with any offers, I'm open to all sorts of interesting ideas.

Also looking to offload a few 5iv Timid Gastly w/ Disable and some 5iv Jolly charmander w/dragons dance + Outrage.
In return, I'm eager to pick up a 5iv Adamant Riolu w/ Bullet Punch and Crunch and a Hasty Tyranitar w/ Stealth Rock.

Once again, PM if interested/any questions!

Anyone happen to have a Supersize Pumpkaboo with Frisk? I would prefer a female (in a Dusk Ball) with an Impish nature and a few perfect IVs.

I have 4 IV spitbacks of Ralts and Mawile to offer, as well as 5 IV imperfect Joltik (perfect IV in Attack instead of HP).
Still searching.

I had a feeling this would happen, but after a few hours of searching for a Supersize Pumpkaboo, I ended up finding a Shiny Medium size Impish Pumpkaboo with Frisk and 31 IVs in HP, Attack, and Special Defense, and yet I still have never ran into a Supersize one.

Hello.
offering 5 Iv -Sp.atk jolly aipom with run away for other 5 Iv pokemons pm me with offer.
IGN: Vaiz FC: 4270-1187-9754

Last edited:
LF Hidden ability Drilbur spitbacks. PM me if you can help, got a few spitbacks of my own including a 6IV Male Sand veil gible, for all your monster and dragon egg group needs.

I'm trying to catch an Adamant Zygarde, but found this: Brave Zygarde, 27-28/31/31/x/31/26-27. Should I keep it or toss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)