Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to trade a Charizardite X for a Charizardite Y, please! It doesn't matter what kind of pokemon is holding it.
I also have some extra (held) items if you don't need/want Charizardite X : Rocks (Damp, Heat, Smooth, Icy), White Herb, Quick Claw, Everstone, Fossils (Root, Claw, Armor, Plume).

Last edited:

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I received a new 3DS for Christmas. (the red XY one, hooray!) I know there's a data transfer feature between 3DSes, is there anything it doesn't transfer? I'm talking about friend codes and friends, save files, and Streetpass stuff.

I received a new 3DS for Christmas. (the red XY one, hooray!) I know there's a data transfer feature between 3DSes, is there anything it doesn't transfer? I'm talking about friend codes and friends, save files, and Streetpass stuff.
I might sound stupid or something but don't you just taje the Sd card from your old 3ds and out it on the new one? Or am I wrong?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I might sound stupid or something but don't you just taje the Sd card from your old 3ds and out it on the new one? Or am I wrong?
I am transferring from an original model 3DS to a 3DS XL, which has larger storage space (4GB vs 2GB). I'd like to know if it preserves absolutely everything.

Anyone got tips for getting the pokebank pokes from gts? All they ask for are other pb mons or legendaries
I would try putting up female starters, fossil mons, or Eevee and asking for Pokebank stuff. I got my legendary birds that way and they're always in demand.

Need: keldeo and melodetta (no matter ivs).
Offer: calm flabèbè 31-x-31-31-31-31
adamant riolu with HA (bullet punch+crunch) 31-31-31-31-x-31

can anyone explain me the new egg moves mechanics? I know that also female pokes can now pass down egg moves, but what is the exact probability? thanks in advance:)

PokeBank Egg Move Question:

If I want to transfer pokemon to Gen 6 with egg moves, I have to have the egg moves on the pokemon's moveset so it will be permanently on the pokemon via Move Relearner?

Need: Speed Boost Carvanha(Sharpedo)
I have most things from bank that I could trade, Including 5IV Female Adamant Hustle Darumakas.
...or 5IVs of previously obtainable pokemon if preferred(list available on request).

I have flawless non-HA Adamant Mudkips up for trade. They are egg-moved: Mirror Coat, Wide Guard, Avalanche, and Curse.

Wants:
-flawless Shinies (selected few)
-flawless Pokebank Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)