Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use choice banded azumarill with 252/252 Hp and Atk and it can take a few hits and OHKO most enemies in return (exspecially in the rain)
Running the same evs with 4 in speed, and I can mostly just aqua jet anything for a 2hko with band.

Hey guys I'm trying to get back into the game, and it's slowly but surely happening. I don have much but please feel free to trade any of your spitbacks to me, that's mostly what I'm looking for. Oh and also a razor fang!

FT: Spitback Impish Gligars (M) & (F)

Spitback Adamant Marril with Aqua Jet. (m) & (F)

Torchic, Mudkip, Iron Fist Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig
ill add you you and give you some of my spitbacks ;) dont really need something in return, maybe female gligar spitback

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Are the ones you offer with egg moves, correct nature and IV's? Can offer BP items
Relevant egg moves are included, yes. Natures are for the most part correct, except for Piplup, Chickorita, and Cundaquil which I haven't bothered breeding yet. IVs are a shitfest (except for a spare few), but its a pokebank poke, and getting early access to the actual pokemon itself is worth something, right? :]

I've got some 4IV Bold Feebas that I'm looking to trade off. They have Hypnosis and Haze as egg moves.
31/X/31/X/31/31 Male with Oblivious
31/X/31/31/X/31 Female with Oblivious
31/X/X/31/31/31 Female with Swift Swim
31/X/31/X/31/31 Male with Swift Swim
X/X/31/31/31/31 Female with Oblivious

Does anyone have a swinub/pilo/mamoswine with SR and Icicle Crash? I'd love to get my hands on one, nature etc. don't matter.

I'm trying to get a Honedge with the IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/0. The mother's IV spread is 31/31/31/31/31/xx, while the father's is 31/31/xx/xx/31/0. Is it possible for me to produce something with the desired IV spread using this pair?

Relevant egg moves are included, yes. Natures are for the most part correct, except for Piplup, Chickorita, and Cundaquil which I haven't bothered breeding yet. IVs are a shitfest (except for a spare few), but its a pokebank poke, and getting early access to the actual pokemon itself is worth something, right? :]
I do have interest in carvanha, rattata and castform, which BP items do you want for them? Also have interest in cresselia, but I guess you would want more for that one

I'm trying to get a Honedge with the IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/0. The mother's IV spread is 31/31/31/31/31/xx, while the father's is 31/31/xx/xx/31/0. Is it possible for me to produce something with the desired IV spread using this pair?
It will take roughly 180 eggs , if you get the male up to 5iv odds go to around 100

For trade:

(Japanese) Level 100 6IV Ditto
Nature - Calm
Ability - Limber

Level 1 Shiny 5-6IV (31/31/31/31/30/31) Aerodactly
Male
Nature - Jolly
Ability - Pressure
Item - Aerodactylite

Pokemon I'm looking for:

Level 1 Shiny 5-6IV Gible
Nature - Jolly
Ability - Sand Veil or Rough Skin
Egg move - Iron head

Level 1 Shiny 5-6IV Pichu
Nature - Timid
Ability - Lightning rod or Static
Egg move - Volt tackle

Level 1 Shiny 6IV Dratini
Nature - Adamant
Ability - Multiscale or Marvel Scale
Egg Move - Dragon dance

Items I'm looking for: - Leftovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)