Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? That's great! Could you breed me the Vullaby and Frillish? I don't mind waiting for you to breed them :)
Sure frillish an vullaby for your hp fire froakie. which egg moves did you want? my vullaby only has foul play and no knock off is that fine? my frillish has recover, pain split, acid armor and confuse ray if thats okay.

Want

Any viable 4/5IV (3-5 IV if female HA) pokemon

Have*

6 IV Female Sassy Larvitar with Guts (no egg moves)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

4 IV Female Impish Skarmory with Study (Has Whirlwind and Brave Bird egg moves) (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x)

4 IV Female Jolly Drillbur with Mold Breaker (IV's are 31/31/31/x/x/31)

(2) 4 IV Female Jolly Drillbur with Sand Rush (Both IV's are 31/31/31/x/x/31)

*Each have pokerus

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is it worth catching special-based HGSS legendaries with Hidden Powers now that Hidden Power was nerfed?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Is it worth catching special-based HGSS legendaries with Hidden Powers now that Hidden Power was nerfed?
Raikou, yes. Zapdos, depends on what set you are running. Same for Moltres. Latis, depends on how much you like HP Fire against Steels. The others no.

Sure frillish an vullaby for your hp fire froakie. which egg moves did you want? my vullaby only has foul play and no knock off is that fine? my frillish has recover, pain split, acid armor and confuse ray if thats okay.
The egg moves are fine, PM me when you have them! :)

Looking for a dragonite/air/tini that has multiscale . Have been trying to get one for a long time now, if anyone could help me out that would be great! Don't care about IV's/EV's or anything, just want one :) .

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
imo HP is only useful if its times 4 damage, speaking about fire and ice
Raikou, yes. Zapdos, depends on what set you are running. Same for Moltres. Latis, depends on how much you like HP Fire against Steels. The others no.
I guess Raikou still needs HP Ice for dragons. Same for Timid Zapdos. I don't have any intentions of catching Moltres, though. Latios can use HP Fire.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh yeah, should I go for an HP Ground Articuno if it's going to be Bold?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh yeah, should I go for an HP Ground Articuno if it's going to be Bold?
I guess you can but I'm not a very big fan. I can't think of much Articuno would like hit that a) it would like to stay in and b) actually kill with no investment in SpA. That and the whole it sucks part. Steel resists Ice and Flying and Toxic but they are rare wherever it stays in.

Want

Any viable 4/5IV (3-5 IV if female HA) pokemon

Have*

6 IV Female Sassy Larvitar with Guts (no egg moves)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

4 IV Female Impish Skarmory with Study (Has Whirlwind and Brave Bird egg moves) (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x)

4 IV Female Jolly Drillbur with Mold Breaker (IV's are 31/31/31/x/x/31)

(2) 4 IV Female Jolly Drillbur with Sand Rush (Both IV's are 31/31/31/x/x/31)

*Each have pokerus
what about an 3 IV male anticipation Eevee?

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I guess you can but I'm not a very big fan. I can't think of much Articuno would like hit that a) it would like to stay in and b) actually kill with no investment in SpA. That and the whole it sucks part. Steel resists Ice and Flying and Toxic but they are rare wherever it stays in.
Yeah, that's why I was hesitant. Thanks.

For trade:

(Japanese) Level 100 6IV Ditto
Nature - Calm
Ability - Limber

Level 1 Shiny 5-6IV (31/31/31/31/30/31) Aerodactly
Male
Nature - Jolly
Ability - Pressure
Item - Aerodactylite

Pokemon I'm looking for:

Level 1 Shiny 5-6IV Jolteon - Will take Eeevee as long as once I use a thunder stone on it my Jolteon has the ability Volt absorb
Nature - Timid
Ability - Volt absorb
Egg move - Let me know if he has egg moves

I see a lot of people saying they're "breeding" stealth rock skarmory in gen six, which doesn't make much sense to me. Do the tutor moves count as egg moves? I was under the impression they didn't, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I see a lot of people saying they're "breeding" stealth rock skarmory in gen six, which doesn't make much sense to me. Do the tutor moves count as egg moves? I was under the impression they didn't, but correct me if I'm wrong.
its been a egg move since gen 5 and the parents that learn it could only learn through tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)