Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 3 Adamant (2F 1M) and 3 Jolly (3M) Swinubs with 31/31/31/X/31/31, Thick Fat (HA) and Stealth Rocks/Icicle Crash for trade, taking offers on any 5IV pokes that AREN'T: Froakie/Ferroseed/Pinsir/Heracross/Eevee/Noibat/Bergmite/Goomy/Mareep/Venipede. Plenty of 4IV spitback Swinubs also available for trade with other 3-4 IV pokes (seriously just make an offer I have 2 boxes worth, most with Thick Fat).

Also have spares of all Y exclusive stones, looking for X stones especially Pinsirite.

And as a question - I ended up with a Japanese 4IV male Gastly after breeding something for a girl on twitch, is there interest in shiny Amorphous egg-group pokes? Or would I be wasting my time working on something.

Last edited:
Have 3 Adamant (2F 1M) and 3 Jolly (3M) Swinubs with 31/31/31/X/31/31 and Stealth Rocks/Icicle Crash for trade, taking offers on any 5IV pokes that AREN'T: Froakie/Ferroseed/Pinsir/Heracross/Eevee/Noibat/Bergmite/Goomy/Mareep/Venipede. Plenty of 4IV spitback Swinubs also available for trade with other 3-4 IV pokes (seriously just make an offer I have 2 boxes worth, most with Thick Fat).
I can trade you adamant Shroomish (any ability) with Bullet seed and Spore, jolly HA-Mienfoo or an Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet and superpower for a jolly HA-Swinub. I would take even 2 if you take 2 of 1 of those pokemon.

Have 3 Adamant (2F 1M) and 3 Jolly (3M) Swinubs with 31/31/31/X/31/31, Thick Fat (HA) and Stealth Rocks/Icicle Crash for trade, taking offers on any 5IV pokes that AREN'T: Froakie/Ferroseed/Pinsir/Heracross/Eevee/Noibat/Bergmite/Goomy/Mareep/Venipede. Plenty of 4IV spitback Swinubs also available for trade with other 3-4 IV pokes (seriously just make an offer I have 2 boxes worth, most with Thick Fat).
Would you be willing to trade a 4IV spitback for either a 4IV Bold Rotom or 4IV Adamant Gale wings Fletchling?

I'm also looking for a ditto or male ferroseed/thorn with a 0 speed IV.

Would you be willing to trade a 4IV spitback for either a 4IV Bold Rotom or 4IV Adamant Gale wings Fletchling?
I'll take a Fletchling please, do you have any preference of sex/IV spread? Also which FC do I use? Neither of the ones in your signature seem to work.

I'll take a Fletchling please, do you have any preference of sex/IV spread? Also which FC do I use? Neither of the ones in your signature seem to work.
Either Gender is fine and as long as there's no iv in spA its good. Jolly nature would be preferable too :) My Fc is 1048-9577-1617, really need to update that signature.

Final "bump". For a Prankster Sableye with Recover, regardless of IVs and nature, I can offer one of the following 4IV pokes: Adamant Marill, Impish Pumpkaboo (actually 5IV but with SpA instead of Atk), Bold Rotom, Adamant Fletchling, Impish Bergmite.

Trading 3-4 IV Speed Boost Jolly Torchics
Looking for Leftovers,MegaStones,Power Items,Choise Band,Choise Scarf,Focus Sash,Life Orb,Air Balloon,Ability Capsule and Marreep with agility.
VM me if you want to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)