Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for pokebank starters with their hidden abilitys if they dont have their hidden abilitys i would still be intersted in johto and unova starters

Trading a 5iv perfect shiny Gengar (Timid, EV trained) for a Timid Darkrai.

Also, wondering why there isn't any on GTS? Seems like Darkrai, Mew, Victini, Arceus and some others have not shown up yet on GTS. Is there a reason for this?

About to breed ha chimchar with thunder and fire punch should have lots of spitbacks and a couple 5iv I'm breeding jolly ones if you want another nature I'm happy to do that for you also just breed 5iv infiltrator cottonee also have spitbacks available
If possible, I would love a spitback of each with HA and egg move, ivs I can beed myself. Anything special you want for it? Aint got much PB stuff, just all the starters and feebas.

If possible, I would love a spitback of each with HA and egg move, ivs I can beed myself. Anything special you want for it? Aint got much PB stuff, just all the starters and feebas.
So you would like two chimchars or just 1 with ha&eggsmoves
And does the feebas have egg moves ?

I have a weird trade request. Only someone with a functioning Pokebank can take this. I prepared a Togetic to transport into my copy of X for an in-game run. However, Pokebank got delayed so I can't use it. I uploaded the Togetic in question onto Pokebank. If someone could be so kind as to download the Pokemon, transport it, and trade it to me, I would be very grateful. (thanks mostly to wondertrading luck) I have a Level 1 Timid Trade Porygon I can give you for your troubles. Private message me for the Pokecheck link and my FC

I have a weird trade request. Only someone with a functioning Pokebank can take this. I prepared a Togetic to transport into my copy of X for an in-game run. However, Pokebank got delayed so I can't use it. I uploaded the Togetic in question onto Pokebank. If someone could be so kind as to download the Pokemon, transport it, and trade it to me, I would be very grateful. (thanks mostly to wondertrading luck) I have a Level 1 Timid Trade Porygon I can give you for your troubles. Private message me for the Pokecheck link and my FC
no one can use pokebank, not even if you downloaded it already

So you would like two chimchars or just 1 with ha&eggsmoves
And does the feebas have egg moves ?
Havent prepared it for breeding it compative yet, just purely for gts trading as of now. I have got my hands on a HA chim abd can prepare the egg moves myself, but would be interested in HA cottonee, egg moves if possible, if you have breed any yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)