Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ye, also its REALLY hard to beat Esmeya in helping someone before her to let her have some time off the helping duty she is constantly on :P We should try to clone her with the glitch so that she can help more AND get time for herself :D
Huh, I have plenty of time for myself. It may look like I'm always on but I'm actually gone/asleep every 30 minutes to an hour. Whenever I do the Friend Safari request thing I'm usually working with one hand and just arbitrarily moving back and fourth on the D-Pad with the other occasionally until I run into what was requested and when people ask for spitbacks/trades or whatever I usually have them already (except my Castforms apparently :l )

Have a few HP Rotoms for trade looking for good offers of 2-3 5iv pokes
Have
HP Grass 31/31/30/30/31/31 Timid
HP Ice 30/x/30/31/31/31 Timid
HP Grass 30/31/30/30/31/31 Bold
All at level 1

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for 4IV or 5IV Calm Rotom, trading breeds from my thread or Modest Rotom of similar quality. 4IV Rotom must have flawless HP because the Ditto I'm using doesn't

Well I lurk here quite often and I thought this place would be one of the best places to look for... What I'm looking for.

I want/need a speed boost carvanha/sharpedo and a storm drain lileep/cradily. I do not have much to offer in return for it that I'm willing to give up other than a 5IV brave natured snover (I'm trying to get soundproof for the small amount of switch in opportunities it provides for mega abomasnow so I'm still breeding one) so yeah, is somebody willing to be charitable? =P (I do not need good IVs or natures)

Have a few HP Rotoms for trade looking for good offers of 2-3 5iv pokes
Have
HP Grass 31/31/30/30/31/31 Timid
HP Ice 30/x/30/31/31/31 Timid
HP Grass 30/31/30/30/31/31 Bold
All at level 1
CMT for the timid HP ice and Timid HP grass ones

Huh, I have plenty of time for myself. It may look like I'm always on but I'm actually gone/asleep every 30 minutes to an hour. Whenever I do the Friend Safari request thing I'm usually working with one hand and just arbitrarily moving back and fourth on the D-Pad with the other occasionally until I run into what was requested and when people ask for spitbacks/trades or whatever I usually have them already (except my Castforms apparently :l )
Good :-D But you do know, it is really hard to give a hand to someone before you do :-)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Good :-D But you do know, it is really hard to give a hand to someone before you do :-)
Sorry, I'll shut up more often.
Well I lurk here quite often and I thought this place would be one of the best places to look for... What I'm looking for.

I want/need a speed boost carvanha/sharpedo and a storm drain lileep/cradily. I do not have much to offer in return for it that I'm willing to give up other than a 5IV brave natured snover (I'm trying to get soundproof for the small amount of switch in opportunities it provides for mega abomasnow so I'm still breeding one) so yeah, is somebody willing to be charitable? =P (I do not need good IVs or natures)
If you're not in any rush I can breed you a Speed Boost Carvanha in a bit, currently breeding something for a trade right now.

Give me a few minutes to get you a 4 IV Modest one since I switched from Everstone to a power item to force down IVs lol. Unless it doesn't matter? What do you want in exchange?
Not really looking for anything in particular, I have a surplus of calm Rotoms that I've been meaning to get rid of haha.

If you're not in any rush I can breed you a Speed Boost Carvanha in a bit, currently breeding something for a trade right now.
I have no reason to need it immediately, I'm not even done with the pokemon I'm working on so yeah that's fine.

CMT for the timid HP ice and Timid HP grass ones
Dratini:
Ability: Marvel Scale
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Haze and Aqua Jet
Ball: Repeat Ball

Squirtle:
Nature: Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
Egg moves: Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere and Water Spout
Ball: Dive Ball

Chimchar:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Iron Fist
Egg moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out and Encore
Ball: Ordinary

Would be willing to trade any of the three rotoms for these three pokemon from your thread as long as they are 5IV gender doesn't matter would prefer jolly dratini

Do note I do not have a 5 or 6iv ditto to breed these from these were just products of luck and patience.

No, that is not needed :-D just me that need to improve on the trigger:-)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not really looking for anything in particular, I have a surplus of calm Rotoms that I've been meaning to get rid of haha.
Oh, lovely. If you can manage, I would like one with flawless HP and SpA please, the arrangement of the rest doesn't matter. I'll throw you a random female Chikorita with egg moves then since it doesn't seem like you don't want more Rotoms lol. Give me a few minutes to add you and get on

Oh, lovely. If you can manage, I would like one with flawless HP and SpA please, the arrangement of the rest doesn't matter. I'll throw you a random female Chikorita with egg moves then since it doesn't seem like you don't want more Rotoms lol. Give me a few minutes to add you and get on
Haha, you got that right. No problem, I have one that fits what you're looking for.

Was an idiot for not seeing you lol. Thanks a lot for the help and I hope you enjoy Chikorita :) (or something that isn't a Rotom lol)
Haha no worries! Thank you too! I've been meaning to breed a Chikorita. Good luck with Rotom, those genderless pokemon are a pain to breed.

Anyone got any advice on how to get hold of legends like genesect, heatran etc.... I feel I can offer a lot of pokemon in 6th gen but I have been un able to make the step up to the legends. Anyone experience a similar problem and found a way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)