Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with a spare Electrike with good IVs? The only one I have is only two IVs. 3, 4 anything better. Don't care for moves or nature (though Hasty would be nice). Please, I have 4 IVs Foonguss, 5 IVs ralts, 4 IVs Rotom and 5 IVs timburr
I have some Electrikes, no Hasty though. Here's what I can give you:
•6IV Modest Female
•HP Ice Timid
•HP Ice Modest
I have some of both genders for the HP Ices

Talk about luck! I was breeding some Bold Squirtles I had just so I could get one to pass down the nature to a Bulbasaur of mine. First egg, I get a 5IV Female Shiny! I didn't need a female, just because of breeding, but this is awesome! Thanks to Elveman for supplying the Ditto. :D

Anyone got a spare Dragon Scale? I used mine a few days ago for a Kingdra and have now decided to breed a different spread lol.
I can offer spitbacks off this list + 5V Beldum. Can also trade a Starf or Lansat Berry. Send a PM if you can help, thanks!

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
While Pokemon Bank is still not available last I checked, I need the following 10 event pokemon in order to complete my national pokedex:

mew, celebi, jirachi, deoxys, manaphy, shaymin, victini, keldeo, meoletta, genesect

Since I only need these for pokedex purposes, I am willing to at least do tradebacks and can offer certain 5iv or 6iv pokemon or rare item in return for the favor. If you have at least 3-5 of the above I still need at the time I can perhaps do that for my 5iv modest xerneas I managed to get clones of.

edit: I have at least an active pokerus pokemon I could give out if still needed

Anyone got a spare Dragon Scale? I used mine a few days ago for a Kingdra and have now decided to breed a different spread lol.
I can offer spitbacks off this list + 5V Beldum. Can also trade a Starf or Lansat Berry. Send a PM if you can help, thanks!
You know you can get extra evolution items from the balloon game at pokemile shop?

What can I give you for them? I haven't thought about using hp ice, so anyone with good IVs is good for me
Meh, just whatever. I have extras.
And the coverage you get from HP Ice is almost essential on Manectric in my opinion. I mean... What else are you gonna run there anyways? Besides HP Grass maybe...

Yeah but which of the them do you want? (Just so I can know. If you're planning on breeding the 6IV one is probably better. If you just wanna use the Pokémon and not breed it I would take one of the HP ones. That's just me though.)

Meh, just whatever. I have extras.
And the coverage you get from HP Ice is almost essential on Manectric in my opinion. I mean... What else are you gonna run there anyways? Besides HP Grass maybe...

Yeah but which of the them do you want? (Just so I can know. If you're planning on breeding the 6IV one is probably better. If you just wanna use the Pokémon and not breed it I would take one of the HP ones. That's just me though.)
It's for vgc, so the 6 IVs would be better. I can cover it with its partner. Thanks a lot

Anyone have a couple of Moon Stones they can send my way? or an extra Clefable? idc about any stuff, IVs can be crap.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Really? Ha I didn't realize. The game seems to be a crapshoot, though—I've gotten scores from E to A and the prizes seem totally random.

You've got the Dragon Scale, right? I can give you a 31/31/31/31/x/31 for that.
I've spent over 70k Pokemiles on it and yes it's a crapshoot, but I'd rather mindlessly click balloons on my PC than mindlessly click on my poor DS screen haha.

Hey, do you have extra flawless Timid HP Ice? I'd really like one, CMT if you've got one ready.
Well define flawless. All the stats aside from Attack (which doesn't matter) and Defense (which I need to not be perfect for HP Ice) are perfect. I don't know each Electrike's individual defense IV, but I'm fairly certain none of them are zero.

Well define flawless. All the stats aside from Attack (which doesn't matter) and Defense (which I need to not be perfect for HP Ice). I don't know each Electrike's individual defense IV, but I'm fairly certain none of them are zero.
Oh yeah, to be clearer, I did mean flawless for an HP Ice spread, not in general, I know that isn't really possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)