Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have several male totodile for trade, All Adamant with Ice Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance, and Aqua Jet. 2 of them are flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 while 5 more are 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Im open to offers of any perfect mons I dont have already.

I also have a few 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male Oshawotts with Night Slash. I also have a both a male and a female oshawott with 31/31/31/31/31/31. All of these oshawotts are Adamant and open to offers.

One last thing, I am looking for a cloner to help me out. Will obviously offer payment, if anyone knows someone that can help, a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Still have Earth Power Deino spitbacks that I can give to VGC goers, let me know if you need one. If anyone would like to trade for perfect 5 IV ones I have those as well.

Still have Earth Power Deino spitbacks that I can give to VGC goers, let me know if you need one. If anyone would like to trade for perfect 5 IV ones I have those as well.
I'm not going to VGC but I still need an Earth Power Deino. IVs don't matter. Hope you can help me. :)

I really need a good Latios (timid 5 IV) I don't got much but

Uh I got a flawless HP Ice Honedge (Quiet)
Flawless Modest Goodra (gooey)
Flawless Jolly Garchomp (rough skin)
Flawless relaxed Ferrothorn (with leech seed, and stealth rock)

And that's all I have for now. I have a perfect 6 IV ditto that my friend gave me so I can breeding anything you might want though I doubt that sounds impressive at all >_> (also I'm willing to trade unevenly, as in more than 1 of my pokes for your Latios)

I'd be willing to give you the ditto if you can clone it and return it c: (Ditto is Japanese if that sweetens the deal at all)

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is there a list detailling the bans for the rated battlespot anywhere? I just noticed a Shaymin Sky being used which I thought would have been banned. I need to know for a tournement I will post later.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hmmm thanks. I'm Still 99% sure I saw a shaymin sky getting through however. I'd test it myself but dont' have one.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
please don't use this thread to complain about users or w/e, all you're doing is cluttering this thread and getting in the way posts that have actual questions/requests and the responses to them. thank you.

Last edited:
I'm not going to VGC but I still need an Earth Power Deino. IVs don't matter. Hope you can help me. :)
Yea I spose I can still help out with that. I don't spose you might happen to have a spare PP Up I could snag off you for it, if not thats perfectly fine. just add me and send me a trade request whenever, I should be online for a little bit before i head to bed if you have time now.

please don't use this thread to complain about users or w/e, all you're doing is cluttering this thread and getting in the way posts that have actual questions/requests and the responses to them. thank you.
I am sorry, won't happen again.

I'm looking for a few friend safaris, I've accidentally deleted alot that I needed to keep for future breeding.
Safaris Im looking for, in order of what I really want :3
Petilil, Phanpy, Mightyena, Poliwhirl, Golurk, Nuzleaf, Klefki, Tropius, Magneton, Phantump, Vullaby, Liepard, Sableye, Helioptile, Quagsire.

I'm also looking for certain Pokebank exclusive females in Dive Balls, Im willing to trade one of my 5 IV bred pokemon for one, IVs or Natures don't matter for the females:
Female Feebas
Female Meowth
Female 2nd gen starters (Pokemon Colosseum)
Female Misdreavus
Female Buneary
Female Blue Shellos
Female Cottonee
Female Yamask
Female Tynamo
I need them in Dive Balls for breeding, I already have each of these, some of them are IV bred, I just want to breed Dive Balls onto them :3

Here's my list of available offers for the above:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IYSsbdl0As7zmNh2xxUF34BPLV5T5nTEBvfiy-kJS28/edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)