Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two 3 IV spit back Sigilyphs, one with Tinted Lens and the other with Wonder Skin. Both have Psycho Shift and Stored Power bred onto them.

They are both Timid nature.

PM or CMT.

ot : levey 22908

why do you want to know that ? its just the ot of the guy who captured it xd
Trade Thread Rules

• List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs.
  • Do not bump your own trade threads unless you have added something new.
  • Do not start a new trade thread if you already have an active trade thread. If your old thread is inactive and you wish to make a new one, contact a Wi-Fi moderator to close the old one for you.
  • Please do not use obnoxiously large pictures in your trade thread. PokemonElite2000 and Pokecheck are great resources for small, good looking sprites. Banners are allowed, but make sure they're not too bulky.
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details.
  • Personal blacklists are not allowed in trade threads. If a user is trading suspiciously, report them to the forum-wide Wi-Fi blacklist.

Anyone have a Light Ball they could toss this way. Don't have anything in return yet, unfortunately.
Do you still need one?

Reposting the below since I'm still looking:

Looking for certain female Pokemon caught in specific balls. IVs and nature don't matter.

LF Female:
- HA Vulpix/Ninetales in Premier Ball
- HA Noibat/Noivern in Heal Ball
- HA Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir in Nest Ball
- HA Gligar/Gliscor in Heal Ball
- HA Zubat in Heal Ball
- Feebas/Milotic in a unique ball
- Cottonee/Whimsicott in a unique ball
- Possibly other Pokebank females in a unique ball
- Also interested in safaris with above Pokemon.

Offering:
- 3-5IV Adamant Huge Power Marill @ Great Ball (Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower)
- 3-5IV Timid Gastly @ Heal Ball (Disable) - 1 day wait for 5IV female
- 3-4IV Modest non-HA Ralts @ Nest Ball (Encore, Memento, Confuse Ray)
- 3-4IV *non-HA* Timid Eevee - 1 day wait
- Battle Maison items (expect 1-2 day wait)
- Evolution stones

I'm also looking for a 4IV Ditto, as well as 6IV non-English male Pokemon for Masuda method. I can offer my 6IV male Marills w/ relevant ability and egg moves (have two). Please don't offer cloned Pokemon or clone my 6IV Pokemon.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Bump for new page.

I am looking for a Shiny, Competitive Golett or Golurk.

This Golett is the last Pokemon I need now for my perfect Shiny Team.
It needs Adamant Nature, at Least 4IVs in the proper places and must be a Kalos Native.

I am trading BOTH of the Perfect, Competitive Shiny Pokemon below for it. 2:1

Shiny, Perfect 5IV, Adamant Scizor (Holding Metal Coat)

Shiny, Perfect 5IV (0 Speed) Brave Honedge (Holding Leftovers)

Help me finish my Shiny Team!

---
FC: 5000-3204-0786 IGN: Miku

I've got 3 Flawless Adamant Defog/BP Scythers, 1 Flawless Modest Earth Power Deino, and one Flawless Timid Lotad. I've also got lots of SR/Pursuit/Outrage Careful Larvitar spitbacks, DD/Outrage Jolly Charmander spitbacks, spitbacks of the above Deino, one spitback of the above Lotad, lots of Adamant Phantump spitbacks, Bold Regenerator Slowpoke spitbacks, and the ability to breed flawless versions of any spitbacks I don't have on-hand for things I want. Looking for Lefties or Lucky Eggs or competitive spitbacks for spitbacks and flawless pokes for flawless pokes.
Bumping for new page! Take a look, guys, there's some cool stuff in there.

Just need a Krookodile and Rhyperior for my coastal dex. If anyone could help me I'd give em right back.

Yes, please. I also happen to have a Safaria Kirlia, it's in an Ultra Ball though, and it came from a Wonder Trade. So take it at face value I suppose.
I'll add you as soon as I'm done with this current trade. I'd rather have it in a nest ball, so feel free to trade me any random poke for the light ball :)

LF: (Shiny or not)
Growlithe
Modest: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Intimidate

PM me if you have one please! Will share a list of what I can trade.

I'm looking for a Male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Koffing with Pain Split, I can offer any of these below.

I can offer any of these:

-Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings Fletchling

-HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Timid Protean Froakie ( in a Premier Ball )

-HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain

-Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly

-Jolly Skill Link 31/31/31x/31/31 Shellder with Rock Blast

-Bold Serence Grace 31/x/31/31/31/31 Togepi ( in a Premier ball )

-Bold/Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Drought Vulpix. ( in a Luxury Ball if Bold )

-Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Solar Power Charmander

- Bold Liquid Ooze/Clear Body 31/x/31/31/31/31 tentacool with Knock Off and rapid Spin ( in a Dive Ball )

- Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Deino with Earth Power ( in a Dusk Ball )

-Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Totodile with Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Crunch and Ice Punch

- Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Swift Swim Magikarp ( in a Dive Ball )

PM or reply and we could work something out :)

bump for new page

LF 31 HP / 30 SP Atk / 31 Speed Ditto or 31 HP / 30 Sp Atk / 31 Speed Female Protean Froakie
TRADING SHINY 5IV MODEST ROTOM!

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I'm headed to bed but please leave me a PM if youve got the Shiny Golett/Golurk I need and I will get back to you in the morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)