Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):

I am although looking for somebody with access to Pokebank. Need to transfer 7 pokemon.
I can breed you up a swinub with the moves,IV's,ability and nature you want for the nidoran.

Last edited:
Finally got more than one Starf and Lansat berry from a harvest ._. I'm gonna attempt to grow more of them then I'll start giving them out to people who have bad luck at the hax battle maison.

Last edited:
I have French 5IV pokemons for masuda :
- Timid Froakie Protean
- Adamant Croagunk Dry Skin/DW with bullet punch and drain punch
I'm looking for 5IV FLAWLESS pokemons!

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for an eevee calm nature 31/0/31/31/31/31 iv spread . I will trade a 6 iv timid charmander with the egg moves outrage dragon dance dragon pulse flare blitz or a 5 iv adamant super luck murkrow with the egg move brave bird

I have French 5IV pokemons for masuda :
- Timid Froakie Protean
- Adamant Croagunk Dry Skin/DW with bullet punch and drain punch
I'm looking for 5IV FLAWLESS pokemons!
I'd like a Croagunk if you don't mind. I can offer several things but at the moment I have-
•Squirtle
•Fletchling
•Chimchar
•Whismur
If you want something else, you can ask, I may be able to breed it.
Also, if I could get a male Croagunk, that'd be great.

Hello everyone,

I have a box of Jolly Ekans to give away. They are mostly Intimidate but there are a few Shed Skin, and they are all 5IV, but they are all imperfect. They also have the following egg moves: Iron Tail, Poison Fang, Switcheroo, and Sucker Punch. I have, I think, every combination of gender and 'missing' IV, so just ask away. I will say, however, there is only one male missing Atk, if you are thinking of that for breeding purposes.

This is the very last chance as well to get my 4IV Scatterbugs, Vullaby, Tirtouga, or Phanpy before they all go on Wonder Trade over the weekend.

As ever, all of the above are free to good homes, and even though today is my birthday, don't let that influence you when it comes to deciding what to trade me. : )

I also have a few 'perfect' 5IV Pokemon for trade, including Ekans. I will happily trade them for your random IV, random nature, HA 'fossil Pokemon' or a random IV, random nature, random ability Frillish.
Just giving this a bump as it has been a few hours.

I'd like a Croagunk if you don't mind. I can offer several things but at the moment I have-
•Squirtle
•Fletchling
•Chimchar
•Whismur
If you want something else, you can ask, I may be able to breed it.
Also, if I could get a male Croagunk, that'd be great.
Both fletching and chimchar are intersting for me :D

Can anyone help me clone shiny 31/31/31/xx/31/00 ferroseed = 2 times
31/31/31/XX/31/31 landorus-t= 3 times
31/31/31/31/31/31 venipede= 2 times? All three are shiny you may make one of each for your self as compensation if you wish as well.

Since there is no news on an English release for pokemon bank, I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out. Is there anyone with a Japanese copy of poke-transporter who would be willing to help me transfer some pokemon to gen 6? My B/W FC is 3913-0992-7587

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)