Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need the following
bold/careful/calm/impish x/x/31/x/31/x Duskull w/pain split and destiny bond
modest x/x/x/31/x/31 scrappy whismur w/ extrasensory
impish 31/31/31/x/31/x any ability aron w/ stealth rock and iron head holding aggronite (i have x so i cant have aggronite...)

offering sneasel spitbacks for duskull, smeargle spitbacks whismur and a tyranitar w/ tyranitarite for aron

I have a 5IV Female Chimchar for trade. Let the offers flow in! If I don't get anything I want, I'll save it for a giveaway tomorrow! :)

I've been offered a Jolly Shiny Terrakion with no ribbons and a Japanese OT. Is this enough info to tell whether it's legit or not? I don't suspect this to be hacked because of how easy RNG was/is, but you never know...

ID is 34908

I have a 5IV Female Chimchar for trade. Let the offers flow in! If I don't get anything I want, I'll save it for a giveaway tomorrow! :)

I've been offered a Jolly Shiny Terrakion with no ribbons and a Japanese OT. Is this enough info to tell whether it's legit or not? I don't suspect this to be hacked because of how easy RNG was/is, but you never know...

ID is 34908
How many IV's is the Terrakion? Jealous right now tbh..

Hey, I have your Drilbur ready, just waiting on Chimchar. Unless you want to throw in something else for a 5IV Female or 6IV male.

6 IV's. It's okay though, turns out the Jirachi was hacked. If I find a cloner and get rights to do so, you're the first on the list to receive a Terrakion! :)
It's fine, already have one genned on my Black 2 version. I hate how everyone already has pokebank stuff and I don't though ._.

Looking for the following:

31/x/31/31/x/x Bronzor/Bronzong with Stealth Rocks.

31/x/31/x/31/x Lileep/Cradily with Giga Drain.

(The IVs are not entirely important).

I can offer various battle items and power item sets, PP Ups.

PM or quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)