Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One could argue that it reduces the value of the pokemon being received. If I trade you my original 5IV for your cloned 5IV, I'm the one getting ripped off, not you.
Cloning can be as time consuming as breeding, so the effort needed for both of them is somewhat similar. This is why most ppl do not clone random 5IVs. Those that mostly get cloned are HP pokés, shinies with compative IV's, moves and natures and legendaries that are compative.

Cloning can be as time consuming as breeding, so the effort needed for both of them is somewhat similar. This is why most ppl do not clone random 5IVs. Those that mostly get cloned are HP pokés, shinies with compative IV's, moves and natures and legendaries that are compative.
If you've mastered cloning I'm sure it's not that time consuming.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Implying that you find value in whatever it is you're "interested" in. Why else would you be interested in it?
Well, of course. That doesn't change the fact I'd still trade an uncloned Pokemon for a cloned one, if it were something I was interested in.

Well, of course. That doesn't change the fact I'd still trade an uncloned Pokemon for a cloned one, if it were something I was interested in.
I assumed you were the one trading the uncloned pokemon in this hypothetical situation... But oh well. This is getting nowhere.

Would anyone be interested in these 5 IV females?
  • Love Ball Ralts: Timid [Trace or Synchronize], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg moves: Encore, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Disable (Also available in Moon Ball)
  • Moon Ball Gastly: Timid [Levitate], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Egg moves: Perish Song, Clear Smog, Disable, and Smog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)