Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny adamant Anorith lookin for other shiny or good IV pokemon offers don't care for IVs with shinies but not unwelcome

Trading For:
1.) Marill/Azumarill (F) (preferably Adamant) with Huge Power
---Ideally looking for this with Egg Moves: Belly Drum and Aqua Jet (helpful but not necessary)
2.) Poliwag (F) (preferably Timid) with Swift Swim
3.) Magikarp (F) (preferably Jolly)
Please let me know and I'll respond asap

No egg moves, adamant, only like three IVs I believe Atk, Spec. Atk, and Speed pretty much a spitback but it's shiny and that's why I'm just lookin for anything.

Now that pokebank is out i'm going to start getting the other games so i can have some legendaries, if i get black/white 2 im hoping i dont have to get black/white, the same legendaries are available in both right?

regarding pokebank, does anyone know how i pay the yearly fee? does it become an option after the trial period, or is there something in the eShop?

Battle Armor. Also I have a shiny Infernape so sorry but no thanks.
oh!well its not competitive but i can give u a flawless 5iv ghastly with disable or a 5iv mudkip with egg moves or a shiny poliwhirl or a shiny gyarados!(the last two are from safaris)

Now that pokebank is out i'm going to start getting the other games so i can have some legendaries, if i get black/white 2 im hoping i dont have to get black/white, the same legendaries are available in both right?
the genies are unavailable in bw2, but you could always download dream radar. also victini is bw exclusive, but is an expired event.

bw2 has plenty of additional legends though.

Hey. I don't know if I posted this, but does anyone have a Shiny 5IV Noivern/Noibat? I can trade any of the shiny's in my thread for one. Let me know. Also still looking for a Shiny Skiddo.

Why so? :-P It is updated allright, but still it let quite obvious hacks through.
A good amount of my genned pokemon didn't make it through, but some of them you can't even tell were genned and they still didn't make it through... -_- gonna have to experiment later.

Hey. I don't know if I posted this, but does anyone have a Shiny 5IV Noivern/Noibat? I can trade any of the shiny's in my thread for one. Let me know. Also still looking for a Shiny Skiddo.
I have a shiny Skiddo. It's not competitive if that's what you're looking for, though.

the genies are unavailable in bw2, but you could always download dream radar. also victini is bw exclusive, but is an expired event.

bw2 has plenty of additional legends though.
damn, pokemon company are masters at making money lol

LF: calm 5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) ditto? Pref non-english.

FT: LOTS OF STUFF.
5IV quiet honedges.
5IV Bold Chanseys w seismic and counter.
Almost everything 5iv so just pm me if you got the calm ditto.
THANKS!

EDIT: also have bank legendaries, shiny dialga/palkia/gira/sui etc

Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus are available only in Black and White. Although, Pokemon Dream Radar is available for $2.99 in the eShop and they're available there, but they will come with their hidden abilities instead.

EDIT: Also, Hasty or Naive Palkia? I'm going for a mixed one for Gen 6, I'm about to RNG it. Assault vest can patch up the -Sp. Def, but Hasty will let me boost that even further. I'm thinking just going Hasty since Palkia's defense is considered low by Uber standards, but an expert's input is always nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)