Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread for RNGing in X/Y? For Xerneas anyway
Nope. But Xerneas always has 3 perfect IVs, and you can use a pokemon with synchronize to make sure it's the right nature 50% of the time. Then you have to keep resetting until you get a "good enough" Xerneas, got mine in 10 minutes, 31/X/31/31/29/31. I recommend you kill it once, then save, so you don't have to replay the cut scenes every time.

Does anyone have a Clefairy Friend Safari? This is not for the Clefairy themselves, but for the Moonstones.

Also looking for HA Pinsir and HA Cacnea, if anyone has them for trade. Natures, IVs, egg moves all unimportant.
I can give you a 4IV with Close Combat and Quick Attack that is lvl 17. Would that be okay?

charizar

Banned deucer.
Nope. But Xerneas always has 3 perfect IVs, and you can use a pokemon with synchronize to make sure it's the right nature 50% of the time. Then you have to keep resetting until you get a "good enough" Xerneas, got mine in 10 minutes, 31/X/31/31/29/31. I recommend you kill it once, then save, so you don't have to replay the cut scenes every time.
would you trade it?

Thank you very much for the trade.

If anyone has a HA Cacnea/Cacturne, I am very interested.
Acutally, I think I could catch you a HA Cacturne in a friend safari as well. I didn't think about it in the first place. I would just go and eat something and catch it afterwards if you don't find another one :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)