Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizar

Banned deucer.
ok well i have

everything i have has 6 ivs

shiny charizard adamant and modest with 6 ivs each, shiny,
shiny genesect 6 ivs hasty and shiny,
shiny landorus adamant 6 ives
shiny timid darkrai
shiny modest ampharos
timid shiny lucario
moxie adamant shiny heracross
shiny adamant technician scizor
jolly shiny absol
timid shiny manaphy
adamant mewtwo shiny
timid gengar shiny
and brave shiny abomasnow

Still looking for:

A Heat Wave Sigilyph.
Giga Drain Cradily/Lileep.
Giga Drain Larvesta.
Earth Power Shellos/Gastrodon.

PM.

Looking for a Rain Dish Tentacool and a Custap Berry. I don't care about IVs or natures, I can breed those myself.

Have Female 6IV Timid Gastly, a handful of Male and Female 5IV Impish Immunity Gligars, an assortment of berries.

Looking for 5 IV rotom-w and Bulbasaur (with giga drain), I have some 5 IV anoriths with Aqua Jet, Rapid Spin and Knock off for trade

Looking for a Rain Dish Tentacool and a Custap Berry. I don't care about IVs or natures, I can breed those myself.

Have Female 6IV Timid Gastly, a handful of Male and Female 5IV Impish Immunity Gligars, an assortment of berries.
Not possible to get Custap Berries at the moment.

Anyone intrested in some battle ready pokemon?

I have greninja protean 31/x/31/31/31/31 ev trained.

Gengar with mega stone 31/x/31/31/31/31 ev trained

and Infernape iron fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 ev trained.

All battle ready. Im willing to trade all 3 for either keledo/darkrai or genesect. I need them to dex can someone help? idd if the ones i need are hacked cloned or anything i just need atleast one. Pm me or quote me if intrested. All offers are welcome. Thank you for your time :)

Not a huge giveaway like I sometimes do, but here are some pokes I don't need that I want to give :D

1 4iv female cyndaquil spitback (lv 39)
3 5 IV female snivy spitbacks

Just quote me if you want one. Also, I'll be taking a page out of SnoopysWorld's play book by asking that you please add me before you quote me. It makes it so much easier. (Credit again to SnoopysWorld :D)

Not a huge giveaway like I sometimes do, but here are some pokes I don't need that I want to give :D

Just quote me if you want one. Also, I'll be taking a page out of SnoopysWorld's play book by asking that you please add me before you quote me. It makes it so much easier. (Credit again to SnoopysWorld :D)
Could I get the Cyndaquil please?

Still looking for Eevee with Wish, Foul Play, and Heal Bell or with Wish, Hyper Voice, Heal Bell. Cmt the trade thread in the sig. Or pm so we can work something out.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

I'd love a female Snivy Spitback please! I still have you added from last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)