Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Bold, Relaxed or Impish Carbink. Decent IVs preferred.

Heres what I got to trade:

Perfect Competitive 5IV, Battle Ready Gardevoir in Nest Ball

Perfect Competitive 5IV, Battle Ready Solarock

Perfect Competitive 5IV,Battle Ready Doublade with Eviolite

Perfect Competitive 5IV Kangaskaun with Mega Stone in Luxury Ball

---

FC: 5000-3204-0786 IGN: Miku

Last edited:
I just got another pokemon game
Im trying to figure out xerneas IV's (i wont have access to the iv checker for awhile)
I used serebii's calculator and i am recieving errors, one being the sp. attk is too high

Xerneas is level 50 with no EVs, modest nature
it's stats are: 201 hp, 135 attack, 106 defense, 166 sp attack, 117 sp. def, 107 speed

can someone calculate this for me or direct me to a dependent caculator? Im trying to get a decent xerneas
What nature is it? I'll try to do it for you using metalkid's calculator, or you can do it yourself at http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

Edit: Just saw that it's Modest, I'm blind apparently. Give me a sec.

Just did the calc, and got this: Xerneas - #716 (Modest) : 30 - 31 / 28 - 31 / 12 - 13 / 30 - 31 / 28 - 29 / Impossible

What nature is it? I'll try to do it for you using metalkid's calculator, or you can do it yourself at http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

Edit: Just saw that it's Modest, I'm blind apparently. Give me a sec.

Just did the calc, and got this: Xerneas - #716 (Modest) : 30 - 31 / 28 - 31 / 12 - 13 / 30 - 31 / 28 - 29 / Impossible
I turned the game off because it read 10 ivs for special attack on my screen. dammit.

What's the best way to breed for a certain Hidden Power while still keeping some good (ideally max) IVs? I know the basics of breeding and passing down IVs in hopes of getting penta/hexaperfect, but I'm not sure of the best way to add Hidden Power to that mix.

Xerneas - #716 (Modest) : 0 - 1 / 28 - 31 / 16 - 17 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 26 - 27
Should I keep this?

question, does xerneas usually have 31 in at least 3 stats? I heard someone say this before

What's the best way to breed for a certain Hidden Power while still keeping some good (ideally max) IVs? I know the basics of breeding and passing down IVs in hopes of getting penta/hexaperfect, but I'm not sure of the best way to add Hidden Power to that mix.
Im interested in an answer to this as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)