Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
How do you guysvfeel about physical greninjas? im looking for a good scout, so u turn with protean should hit somewhat decent, or should i just go with a special greninja packing uturn?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
How do you guysvfeel about physical greninjas? im looking for a good scout, so u turn with protean should hit somewhat decent, or should i just go with a special greninja packing uturn?
Physical based Greninja isn't great, I suppose he has the attacks for it though. Priority in Water Shuriken and Shadow Sneak, and with STAB and Life Orb boost it could help. And I suppose Water Shuriken would be a good counter to Talonflame.
Against common phsyical walls, u-turn would be pitifully weak. It could do a bit to Careful T-Tar, but it won't leave a scratch on mons like chansey, slowbro and ferrothorn. Not to mention being completely walled by Skarmory and Forretress, and susceptible to Aegislashs' King's Shield.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a chimchar! Does anybody have a chimchar? Literally any old chimchar you have lying around, it truly does not matter.

Also I'm looking for a nuzleaf friend safari/any of it's evolutions. Anybody?

Physical based Greninja isn't great, I suppose he has the attacks for it though. Priority in Water Shuriken and Shadow Sneak, and with STAB and Life Orb boost it could help. And I suppose Water Shuriken would be a good counter to Talonflame.
Against common phsyical walls, u-turn would be pitifully weak. It could do a bit to Careful T-Tar, but it won't leave a scratch on mons like chansey, slowbro and ferrothorn. Not to mention being completely walled by Skarmory and Forretress, and susceptible to Aegislashs' King's Shield.
Sorry bro, while U-turn is a good choice on Greninja, it just doesn't have the physical attack stat to back it up, he is a special attacker all the way.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a chimchar! Does anybody have a chimchar? Literally any old chimchar you have lying around, it truly does not matter.

If you still need a Chimchar, I can hep you out.

I got one with blaze and iron fist which one would you like?

Looking for: Any Togepi with crappy IVs -- no 0 and no 31 IVs.
For trade: 4IVs of anything from my trade thread, BP Items, etc. If you can find me a pair with significantly different IVs in every stat (ie. a male with 10 in Atk and female with 27 in Atk) I'd happily compensate you with a pair of 5IVs.
Edit: actually just semi different IVs is fine as long as I can distinguish the IVs at level 50.

Also looking for: Any female in the Eelektross line in Quick Ball.

In need of a calm rotom and a brave ferrosed with leech seed! got 2 5iv rotom timid 2 5iv mawile adamant 1 brave 5 iv larvitar and the usual heart scale to trade. Really could use the help to finish my doubles team.

FC: 5129 - 2186 - 5181 IGN: Claptrap

Reposting from last page:

Looking for male and female Togepis with crappy IVs (no 31's and no 0's)
Will offer 4-5IV spitbacks from my thread. Will offer two 5IVs if you can find me a breeding pair with different IVs in every stat (ie. male has 17Atk, female has 24Atk)

Looking for any female from Eelektross family in Quick Ball as well.

Also offering BP Items, PP Ups, Evo stones, etc.

Reposting from last page:

Looking for male and female Togepis with crappy IVs (no 31's and no 0's)
Will offer 4-5IV spitbacks from my thread. Will offer two 5IVs if you can find me a breeding pair with different IVs in every stat (ie. male has 17Atk, female has 24Atk)

Looking for any female from Eelektross family in Quick Ball as well.

Also offering BP Items, PP Ups, Evo stones, etc.
Let me check if I have one
Edit:Mine has maxed IVs for HP and DEF.. sorry

Last edited:
Hey guys i need a stealth rock mudkip.
what i can offer:
knock off 6IV timburs
5IV- 6IV Charmanders, squirtles, and bulbasaurs with their egg moves (d pulse, d dance, dark pulse, aura sphere ETC)
stealth rock jolly natured tyranitar with D dance
Zekrom
latios
5 IV whimsicott ev trained with leech seed
all of the sinnoh, johto, unova, hoenn and kalos starters with 5IV-6IV
Perfect dratinis with egg moves
Perfect gligars and eevees with wish.
close combat 5IV arcanine with flare blitz, outrage, extreme speed
skill link shellders, minccinos and fake out aipom.s
perfect gommys skarmorys with stealth rock and quiet natured shadow sneak automize aegislash
timid deinos, vulpix, abras and a shiny sassy natured togekiss with 5 IVS.

well thats it guys! if you have a stealth rock mudkip, notify me and i'll trade you these wonderful pokemon (including a shiny togekiss with 5IVS :)

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Dumb question, but pokemon with no gender don't pass down the ball they were caught in, right?

Hey guys, is there a way to know which IVs the pokemon will come out withh, when its still inside the egg ?
No, but you can always save, hatch the egg, check its IVs, then reboot your game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)