Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a quick trade/trade-back on the following mons for dex entries:

bellossom
rhyperior
jolteon
vaporeon
machamp
gorebyss
moltres
articuno
golem
escavalier
victreebel
poliwrath
wigglytuff

... if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. cheers!

I'll trade you the three power items for the ditto. It's legit, right?
I got it through GTS, says it came from Unova so TBH I wouldn't bet on it :/ I've used it and the pokemon bred from it are allowed in ranked battle and such so :/ and I got mixed up the one you want isn't shiny.

I got it through GTS, says it came from Unova so TBH I wouldn't bet on it :/ I've used it and the pokemon bred from it are allowed in ranked battle and such so :/ and I got mixed up the one you want isn't shiny.
Sorry nvm then, it could very easily be pokegenned then. Sorry not interested

LF:

Shiny Scatterbugs (Timid, 5ivs - atk) Meadow, Polar, Tundra, Continental, Garden, Elegant, Marine, High Plains, River, Sun, Jungle.

Shiny Litleleo MALE, Timid.

Xerneas, Adamant/Jolly, flawless.

Articuno and Zapdos HP Ice from Kalos, flawless any nature.

Does no one have a HA eevee with Hyper Voice, Wish & Heal beall or a Bold Nature Eevee with Wish and Heal Bell in general?

Ft: 31/??/31/31/31/31 Brave honedge
31/??/31/31/31/31 timid flash fire litwick
31/31/31/31/??/31 modest trace ralts (jpn)
31/31/31/31/31/?? Modest snover
3??/31/31/31/31/31 modest infiltrator noibat

Lf 5iv heal bell, wish eevee

Someone can help me? My latios in pokemon ammie have all max hearts, food and enjoyment and still the move tutor doesnt want to teach him draco mateor! What should i do?

Someone can help me? My latios in pokemon ammie have all max hearts, food and enjoyment and still the move tutor doesnt want to teach him draco mateor! What should i do?
It has to do with happiness, which pokemon amie has nothing to do with. Just keep leveling him up and walking around and eventually it'll reach the appropriate happiness :3

GOt a Lilligant set I would like some input on

Lilligant 252 SpA/252 Speed/4 hp
Own Tempo/Timid
Life Orb

Giga Drain
Petal Dance
Quiver Dance
Sleep Powder/Teeter Dance

Basically spam petal dance like dragons tend to spam Outrage. Disable the opponent with sleep or confusion so it can boost for a turn or 2, then begin the sweep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)